Post Pics of Your 2014+

39 minutes ago, captainzombie said:

Here is my 2018 Z71 LT All- Star Crew in Graphite that I picked up last week, traded-in my 2016 Collie Z71 Crew and what a total difference in power and space. :)  

IMG_4677.jpg

Welcome - Look's good

• Like 1

I have wanted a truck again sense my 89 ranger I had in high school. Finally got a brand new truck and got to put on wheels, black bow ties, and a bed cover right away. Couldn’t be happier(well maybe if it was 6.2 but the rebates weren’t very good on an ltz)

4d1ed5871da001b2323482d3b733b12d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, cor said:

I have wanted a truck again sense my 89 ranger I had in high school. Finally got a brand new truck and got to put on wheels, black bow ties, and a bed cover right away. Couldn’t be happier(well maybe if it was 6.2 but the rebates weren’t very good on an ltz)

4d1ed5871da001b2323482d3b733b12d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sweet ride, congrats man. I test drove one in this color the week before I bought mine, but my wife wasn't to fond of the color.

Totally agree, wish the LTZ's had better incentives or else I would have jumped on one myself since I plan to keep this truck for a good 7-10 years. My plan is to mod this one out till I can get it to what I would have liked out of an LTZ and just enjoy it.

• Like 1