Post Pics of Your 2014+

After deciding the 2017 Colorado wasn't going to be enough to safely pull the TT we purchased, it was traded in for this 2018 DC, Z71, 5.3L and 3.42 rear end.  The color choice was a compromise. All you married guys know about "compromise", right?  AKA "yes dear". 

This is it, plain Jane.  I added mud guards/flaps, spray in bed liner, Extang Encore Tonneau cover, running boards and towing mirrors.  It came with the factory break controller.

0L8jf8I.jpg

dHLKCYo.jpg

• Like 1

One year anniversary with it so decided to finally make a profile. Enjoyed looking at all these photos when making my decision on what to do with mine.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.eff2860ab7a0f97303478e67be48bfa4.jpgunnamed-1.thumb.jpg.1d3a14b8db758d493603595bb9015cbe.jpg

zone 2 inch leveling kit - nothing in the rear - 295/55R20 Cooper STT Pros with now 25,000 miles on them

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sierra91 said:

One year anniversary with it so decided to finally make a profile. Enjoyed looking at all these photos when making my decision on what to do with mine.

unnamed.thumb.jpg.eff2860ab7a0f97303478e67be48bfa4.jpg

zone 2 inch leveling kit - nothing in the rear - 295/55R20 Cooper STT Pros with now 25,000 miles on them

What front bumper is that?  Good looking truck

Got this 2018 Silverado last week, it had 18,500 on the clock. Tailgate's been keyed already, drive out tags make it a target here. Got 100% of the dent and most of the scratch out. Little different than the 2010 Ranger I was in, it's like driving my den.

trucks new home 8 16 18.jpg

Edited by sheepdawg
  • Like 1

After doing speedy washes all summer, I was finally able to get a full detail in. Double bucket double pass hand wash, polished all the chrome, the wheels, and the exhaust tips, covered a few rock chips, and did a full interior detail. A two day chore, but it was worth it!

gcGQ6Tq.jpg

• Like 1