What have you done to your K2 today?

I will just about guarantee that is a grounding issue. Not sure how common the harnesses are, try the ground under the speaker grill in the dash on the left hand side. That is where I world start...

It’s at the dealership now but they are booked until wed, I should mention I did hit a man hole moments before and my radio screen turned off for about 3 seconds so maybe it shook something lose.

Just sucks to break down in such a new vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, STRMTRPR said:

I have a YI dashcam from Amazon.. good bang for the buck

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01C89GCHU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_CF0aCbG5DEB59

It may just be for our wonderful neighbors to the North...that link takes you to Amazon Canada and that particular item won’t ship to the U.S. just an FYI

1 hour ago, M-Wheeler said:

Stole my name as well by the looks of it :D

Maybe ?...whatcha got sporting the 502? I put one in my 70 Chevelle ?

745D2CB4-920A-4B76-93AA-46F670739F66.jpegSorry to those who I offended, yes I know this is a truck forum...was just defending my User name lol...I don’t know how to delete the picture but as soon as I figure it out I will for those who kindly pointed out this is a truck forum not a car forum. If it helps...the 6.2 FEELS sorta close ? 

Edited by SS502
  • Like 5

Maybe [emoji16]...whatcha got sporting the 502? I put one in my 70 Chevelle [emoji106]
745D2CB4-920A-4B76-93AA-46F670739F66.thumb.jpeg.d29be3e03b4da6939318d2d445c20166.jpegSorry to those who I offended, yes I know this is a truck forum...was just defending my User name lol...I don’t know how to delete the picture but as soon as I figure it out I will for those who kindly pointed out this is a truck forum not a car forum. If it helps...the 6.2 FEELS sorta close [emoji16] 

I was referring to your actual name, Mark :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk