What have you done to your K2 today?

22 minutes ago, jeremiahoperacz said:

New to me 2015 5.3, threw in the low beam leds, highbeams and fogs to come along with many more mods XD3e565c26e4d3c188bf365d54001036cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome - which led's did you used ?? Did the dust cover fit back on ??

Welcome - which led's did you used ?? Did the dust cover fit back on ??
Ebay specials, but made in usa and seemed to be of good construction, only trouble was the twist tabs werent exact just a tight fit had to use more force than desired to install and yes! To my surprise the dust covers went back on! Ironwalls is the company. Got the 3 sets of bulbs for 40 bucks! I think they had em listed for 46 but had make an offer option so offer 40 if you get them. Waiting to see how these hold up before installing the other 2 sets. Kept my old bulbs just in case! Lol

3 hours ago, jeremiahoperacz said:

Ebay specials, but made in usa and seemed to be of good construction, only trouble was the twist tabs werent exact just a tight fit had to use more force than desired to install and yes! To my surprise the dust covers went back on! Ironwalls is the company. Got the 3 sets of bulbs for 40 bucks! I think they had em listed for 46 but had make an offer option so offer 40 if you get them. Waiting to see how these hold up before installing the other 2 sets. Kept my old bulbs just in case! Lol

Thank You for the info

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, Crazykid38 said:

Trimmed down the exhaust pipe and threw on a GMC exhaust tip! Love the clean look. d629db3141feefccda301485e4f65441.jpg6243ecdc0c6f1fdf9cf2acb4c0ee5c60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great! I decided against an exhaust as I'm really liking how quiet this truck is inside but I don't like the look of that tip sticking out so far behind the tire so I know what my next mod is going to be! It's hard to see on my phone but it appears you cut the pipe just before the bend and the tip is a bit inside the body(?)

That looks great! I decided against an exhaust as I'm really liking how quiet this truck is inside but I don't like the look of that tip sticking out so far behind the tire so I know what my next mod is going to be! It's hard to see on my phone but it appears you cut the pipe just before the bend and the tip is a bit inside the body(?)

Thank you! Yes I cut it right after that first bend. I hate the way the pipe sticks out when it comes from the factory. I love the cleaner look.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Crazykid38 said:

Thank you! Yes I cut it right after that first bend. I hate the way the pipe sticks out when it comes from the factory. I love the cleaner look.

Thanks! I was just going to cut the pipe back a couple of inches to move the tip in a bit but I agree that looks much cleaner!  :thumbs:

.. got the engine spun up to around 5200rpm on the way home tonight ..no not on purpose.. truck downshifted too far while going uphill (maybe 4-5° grade) with the cruise set at 82kmh (50mph) (same route I drive to work everyday).. trans stayed in that gear while I had to jump on the brakes and slow the truck right down to 50kmh (30mph) to get the rpms down then it started shifting normally again. I hope this doesn't become a habit with this transmission :shakehead:

68117b49ed6563d63c22caa64d1b4176.jpg

• Sad 1