What have you done to your K2 today?

17 minutes ago, CKrado said:

I love the boost auto mirrors. I even had 1A prior to these and the part that bothered me the most was not having the red blinker on the glass. That may not bother some but I wasn't a big fan of the blinker design from 1A. There are two things that boost came out with after I got mine that I wish I had and that's the power fold feature and the high output cargo light. The customer service at boost auto was second to none as well. The owner called me after hours one night to help me trouble shoot an issue I had. The issue was on my end, nothing to do with their product but he was still there and willing to help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks for the feedback.  Yeah I don't really like how the blinkers stick out on the 1A Autos either.  Looks like I'll go with the Boost..............Thanks

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 12:52 PM, CKrado said:

Nothing major just added some decals to the front doors.51b02db51363ef842c5ac9c09f89c811.jpg

On 11/24/2018 at 2:53 PM, CKrado said:

I got them on amazon. The ones that are on my truck are the medium size

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HPF50S4/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_5vD-BbA1WYGB50cbd318c7569d4b02babf104c25c899c.jpg

:thumbs:  Looking at getting a pair of medium sized, grey ones for my ME.  Your flags are where they put my Z71 badges.  Debating on moving my Z71s down & placing the flags above, or just putting the flags slightly above or below the badges. 

Just a heads up for anyone putting vinyl on paint. In my experience with GM in the past any vinyl or magnet left on will cause noticeable marks from washing around the outline and also tend to fade different if left for a long time.

Assuming it's a "permanent" mod then whatever but if you plan on trading in frequently it's best to keep to glass.

Edit: meant to add that I'm looking to add these to my paint as well. Thanks for sharing the link!

Edited by Penguin VII
  • Thanks 1

:thumbs:  Looking at getting a pair of medium sized, grey ones for my ME.  Your flags are where they put my Z71 badges.  Debating on moving my Z71s down & placing the flags above, or just putting the flags slightly above or below the badges. 
I also considered placing them right below the mirror since they were close to the same size

• Like 1

Found a GM borla muffler on the cheap from a local guy and borrowed a wielder from a my father-n-law and went to work on it. I didnt like the factory exhaust exit so I chopped it just over the axle put a 14 dollar chrome tip on it. Total cost for everything 64 dollars.... 8c89c606a5eb991c105c8a21c4398d65.jpgc9246b8803c6462b558dd6df0ba30918.jpg88a3e14e39c3b90e0b52e791d862b04e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

8 hours ago, jakobkindt said:

Found a GM borla muffler on the cheap from a local guy and borrowed a wielder from a my father-n-law and went to work on it. I didnt like the factory exhaust exit so I chopped it just over the axle put a 14 dollar chrome tip on it. Total cost for everything 64 dollars.... 8c89c606a5eb991c105c8a21c4398d65.jpgc9246b8803c6462b558dd6df0ba30918.jpg88a3e14e39c3b90e0b52e791d862b04e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice, wish I had a welder or access to one!...here is a cheap way to cover those frame holes if you’re interested. Keeps junk out at the very least.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N94IGOG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LqZ.Bb1HVT7WF

Either way that’s a great piece of work ?

Edited by SS502
  • Like 2