What have you done to your K2 today?

I ordered the stainless carven cat back exhaust dump on black Friday and installed today. The sound is low and no pop on decel. I'm very pleased. And actually I think they messed up and sent me the entire exhaust instead of just the cat-dump. They sent me the entire mandural bent over the axle pipe as well. That kit was 779 I paid 329. So sounds great. Idk how to post videos but my instagram name is 17gmclowlow if u guys want to hear it. Stock 5.3l sounds good. 

20181129_123655.jpg

• Like 1

.. nothing exciting.. installed dashcam hardwire kit for my front dashcam.. tied into driver's side fuse panel switched power.

What dashcam you got?

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, captainzombie said:

Added the plugs in the rear, easiest mod.

adcd052bee57b11cbaafb2907ef6feab.jpg

I did mine the first week I bought it, you’re 100% correct in it being the easiest Mod! Really cleans up the look while being functional keeping garbage from getting in there. Looks great ??

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I did mine the first week I bought it, you’re 100% correct in it being the easiest Mod! Really cleans up the look while being functional keeping garbage from getting in there. Looks great ??

I have the same setup. Makes the truck look more cleaner. 

• Like 1

I ordered the stainless carven cat back exhaust dump on black Friday and installed today. The sound is low and no pop on decel. I'm very pleased. And actually I think they messed up and sent me the entire exhaust instead of just the cat-dump. They sent me the entire mandural bent over the axle pipe as well. That kit was 779 I paid 329. So sounds great. Idk how to post videos but my instagram name is 17gmclowlow if u guys want to hear it. Stock 5.3l sounds good. 
20181129_123655.thumb.jpg.20e9aa194842af287bccbc3167b0c125.jpg

Great deal! Looks like you lucked out. I’ve been looking at this exhaust for a while but am apprehensive about an axle dump. Don’t want it too loud for the neighbors and really don’t want any exhaust making its way into the passenger compartment. I often let my truck idle in the winter.

7 minutes ago, 300 Blackout said:

Great deal! Looks like you lucked out. I’ve been looking at this exhaust for a while but am apprehensive about an axle dump. Don’t want it too loud for the neighbors and really don’t want any exhaust making its way into the passenger compartment. I often let my truck idle in the winter.

Very true. I'm the only one who rides in my truck. We take the 300 if we as a family are going anywhere. So that was my choice. I really like the sound. Its low. Deep. And not loud. I mean it's a dump. But I think flowmaster is obnoxious.  This is clean sound. So u can have a loud truck with clean sound and not bug people. Or u can have race car/truck stuff that is going to make u look rude to the rest of the block. I have a loud harley and the rest of my boys do as well. So figured a truck wouldnt be too bad. I leave for work at 230am.

Here’s a new fun one, I have a 2018 Silverado that broke down after getting gas with 4000 miles.

Tried jumping it and it wouldn’t turn on, it locks and unlocks

One headlight and the opposite blinker comes on

Tail lights come one

Dash and radio wouldn’t come on

Makes no sound when you try to turn it on.

Does make funny sounds well I sat in it waiting for the tow to the dealer

I had nothing plugged in to drain it and it started fine with my remote start 5mins before I stopped to get gas.

Anyone have this problem or do I have a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Confused 1