What have you done to your K2 today?

Traded in my 2016 RCSB WT for a 2018 LT Crew Cab. I need to change my avatar picture but don't have a picture of the new truck yet.

Edited by Enough
spelling error

On 12/5/2018 at 1:57 AM, David solar said:

Just got new wheels and tires finally emoji7.png20x12 -51 offset vision rockers on 33x12.50 federal couragia and it rubs so bad And I did a NorCal mod on one fender then ran out of daylight so gotta do the other one tomorrow ?‍♂️4791a625eeed00241d02fc2d2cbe6a4e.jpg1f8177c5a33647d12abd20097c68fad2.jpgb3c8bca58e20d885fe6c46f64f48861f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much lift is on it? Im planning to put 22x12 -44 with 33s and do a norcal.

How much lift is on it? Im planning to put 22x12 -44 with 33s and do a norcal.

3 inch Motofab Leveling Kit stock blocks in the rear I installed it myself but my wheels are -51 offset so they sit out a little more but with the NorCal I undid everything pulled the liner back then cut the pinch weld out cut the corner of the bottom inner corner but make sure to leave the hole on the bottom for the bolt than cut the felt than beat in with a hammer the inner fender till it’s flush with the back panel than sprayed it with rust resistant black paint and trim some of the fender flare thing I have no rubbing at all but it’s super close tho I’ll get more pics soon

The hammering part is gonna hurt but you just gotta push through it and get it flush ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, David solar said:

3 inch Motofab Leveling Kit stock blocks in the rear I installed it myself but my wheels are -51 offset so they sit out a little more but with the NorCal I undid everything pulled the liner back then cut the pinch weld out cut the corner of the bottom inner corner but make sure to leave the hole on the bottom for the bolt than cut the felt than beat in with a hammer the inner fender till it’s flush with the back panel and trim some of the fender flare thing I have no rubbing at all but it’s super close tho I’ll get more pics soon

That's great i mistyped originally, im going with 22x12 -40 american force. I have 2" level front right now and am going to try to do enough norcal where i dont have to go to the 3" motofab. The angles look a little too extreme for my liking.  VERY clean truck man!

That's great i mistyped originally, im going with 22x12 -40 american force. I have 2" level front right now and am going to try to do enough norcal where i dont have to go to the 3" motofab. The angles look a little too extreme for my liking.  VERY clean truck man!

Thanks it’s taken a while to build it it’s my first truck but I honestly don’t know if your gonna be able to clear with a 2 inch leveling kit I am stupid close to rubbing but I Cognito control arms so helps there

16 hours ago, Kurtj29 said:

I love your build!  Hope you don’t mind but I am thinking of using your setup as a blue print for my truck. How is the RC 5” going for you? I was also looking at the 4” Fabtech for MagneRide.  What do your UCA’s look like.

On the grill, I was thinking of blacking out my Denali grill or using the Elevation Edition grill I picked up locally. Here is a screen grab of a blacked out Denali grill.  What do you think?

344FB4F5-55B9-4E22-969E-B9A2FA3E5CB7.jpeg

The blacked out grille is tits! You should definitely do that, much better than the chrome.......

Shakey

41 minutes ago, Grjfer said:

An attempt too quiet key rattle.

IMG_20181207_105224.jpg

I am going to steal this idea, thank you for sharing! I admit I am spoiled by the Push Start in my Honda and I can overlook the blind spot sensors not being integrated but the keys do get annoying on most of the roads around here. I thought about those silicone Key Fob covers but haven't acted on it yet, I have something very similar to what you have done sitting in a drawer at home.

1 minute ago, SS502 said:

I am going to steal this idea, thank you for sharing! I admit I am spoiled by the Push Start in my Honda and I can overlook the blind spot sensors not being integrated but the keys do get annoying on most of the roads around here. I thought about those silicone Key Fob covers but haven't acted on it yet, I have something very similar to what you have done sitting in a drawer at home.

Kind of what I did hear. Just had the sticky back felt on hand so that's what I used. They do sell larger pieces, but as I said this is what I had on hand. Too bad GM didn't use the same stuff they have on the back of the seat belt latches on the front seats.

I used something like this for mine. Trim it all the way up to the key hole.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW9P1GC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_5sRcCbQ67HT7W

How do they stick to the steering column?

Pretty good. Just make sure you wipe it down with some alcohol before putting it on. The one I have I’m not sure if it’s not exact one or not. It’s been a while.

• Thanks 1