What have you done to your K2 today?

Just bought some KC cyclone lights. Not sure what I’m going to do with them yet.

They are buy one get one with the following coupon code.

KCSCYCBOGO

https://www.kchilites.com/light-type/led/cyclone.html

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

2 hours ago, paumat said:

I wouldn’t recommend this. Once you put it in and twist it to lock it in place, it’s angled downward rendering it useless. And it’s a mother lover to remove once it’s locked into place.  Maybe I’m an idiot but I don’t see a way to have this lock in vertical unless you can somehow rotate the locking tabs on the plastic valve cover piece that the tube locks into. 

I don't know if you can see the picture, but this locked on straight up the way it should be. It came off of a Corvette LS1. Not sure of the part number. 

1 minute ago, jester8798 said:

Weird, I grabbed the part number posted before which looks just like yours.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I know the longer Gen 4 engine part number locks in horizontally, I've tried that one a while ago and it didn't work. The Corvette part works though. I jusy had to cut off the top retaining tab, since this elbow only has a lower tab. I can't get it back off without pulling the valve cover otherwise I'd take another picture. 

I know the longer Gen 4 engine part number locks in horizontally, I've tried that one a while ago and it didn't work. The Corvette part works though. I jusy had to cut off the top retaining tab, since this elbow only has a lower tab. I can't get it back off without pulling the valve cover otherwise I'd take another picture. 
Thanks. I'll pull mine off and see if I can mod it to work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just bought some KC cyclone lights. Not sure what I’m going to do with them yet.

They are buy one get one with the following coupon code.

KCSCYCBOGO

https://www.kchilites.com/light-type/led/cyclone.html

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

The code doesn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6” Fabtech w/ Dirt Logic’s all around. Love the setup! Ride, Install and Part quality are great. Now I need bigger tires! [emoji16]52498de995f1bd3aaefeee2dd8ee1fdd.jpg65797900dd9e8b580be894f023865938.jpg61105230b1f4a11938d9232bc057dd77.jpgc43809e31d62237fd8c8fc112e04d67b.jpg2dd212a413c9364296379a1a0af115e0.jpg

Is this the gen 2 kit that keeps stock track width? Thanks

1 hour ago, qwank said:

I don't know if you can see the picture, but this locked on straight up the way it should be. It came off of a Corvette LS1. Not sure of the part number. 

Here is the one I have. The tabs on the valve cover are at 12 and 6 o’clock. When you align the slots on the tube with the tabs in the Valve cover then fully rotate it until it stops, the tube opening is either angled forward or backward.  You can stop turning when the tube opening is vertical but it is not fully seated at that point. 

3273CC16-D42B-4B10-B921-D83ADEDB3E16.jpeg

Is this the gen 2 kit that keeps stock track width? Thanks

Yes it is. I think I might have gained 1/2” total so about 1/4” push out on each side up front.

On 4/22/2019 at 11:04 PM, paumat said:

Here is the one I have. The tabs on the valve cover are at 12 and 6 o’clock. When you align the slots on the tube with the tabs in the Valve cover then fully rotate it until it stops, the tube opening is either angled forward or backward.  You can stop turning when the tube opening is vertical but it is not fully seated at that point. 

3273CC16-D42B-4B10-B921-D83ADEDB3E16.jpeg

Yah, that's the wrong one then. Pretty sure the valve cover I took it off of came off of a 2001 Z06, because I have the complete engine in pieces in my garage.