What have you done to your K2 today?

Got my shocks put in. These things are cherry. I dialed down the dampening to one and it really soften things up. Even with the Super Springs I have, these made a huge difference in how harsh the ride was. 

4-A1-C5-DD8-EE00-412-E-9435-6-F86989-C6-

59-D98348-42-A7-46-A7-85-DB-BB9-C47-AA2-

• Like 1

Just finished the trans temp mod. Supper easy but buy the tap and plug ahead of time. My plug was larger so I machined it down.
Also on my truck the trans lines did t have the small clips holding them to the block. Mine had a plate that held both with a bolt through it. Much easier. So 13mm and 10mm wrench did the trick 10minute mod.
Results to come but may add to my must do mod list.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, MHPrior80 said:

This is next on my list. 

Excellent choice, easy install. Biggest problem for me today was fishing the airbag wire of the original clockspring out, what a pain! 

Just now, Scottyz71 said:

Excellent choice, easy install. Biggest problem for me today was fishing the airbag wire of the original clockspring out, what a pain! 

Agreed!  I did this to my 15 Silverado a few years ago but the 18 I have now needs this upgrade. I feel your pain in that part being a pain!!