What have you done to your K2 today?

13 hours ago, Mrsmokinggun said:

Installed the nudge bar today and relocated the parking sensors while I was at it, really happy with how it all came out!5655DF91-9CCD-4D9D-90F4-9D0EDDE8CC3F.thumb.jpeg.34affa6d3b70c2a9c56165b3fee39038.jpeg

6B0A5362-845B-4083-9040-A4CA7B76AB66.jpeg

Damn that’s nice, I like that look and u didn’t have to change your bumper even better looks almost factory. Do they make one for the Silverado like that?

Edited by Frankielozano214

Damn that’s nice, I like that look and u didn’t have to change your bumper even better looks almost factory. Do they make one for the Silverado like that?

They make a silverado version, and I dont think they take a lot of modification to do. Pretty sure it's for 16+ models, might need a bit more to hook em up to a 14-15 

Heres a video I saw a couple months back:

Part number is 23337670

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

I was looking to not have to add resistors

WAMS whites auto media service can reprogram your BCM to eliminate hyper flash there’s several threads on here about this service. I’m currently running factory LED tails on my LT with the factory5 harness with built in resistors but looking to have wams do my bcm so I can get rid of them and run led turns in the front without them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

They make a silverado version, and I dont think they take a lot of modification to do. Pretty sure it's for 16+ models, might need a bit more to hook em up to a 14-15

Heres a video I saw a couple months back:

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Nice thanks, not sure if it’s his truck or GMC that actually looks better then the Silverado one in the video. Might check it out after I do my front end conversion to the 2016-18 front

• Like 1

Nice thanks, not sure if it’s his truck or GMC that actually looks better then the Silverado one in the video. Might check it out after I do my front end conversion to the 2016-18 front
I think the Sierras look better in looks personally, but the bars from what I've seen comparing the two are exactly the same and just have the front plate different that says Sierra or Silverado. Basically the same premise as the bed mounted sport bars.

1 minute ago, VanguardK2 said:

I think the Sierras look better in looks personally, but the bars from what I've seen comparing the two are exactly the same and just have the front plate different that says Sierra or Silverado. Basically the same premise as the bed mounted sport bars.

Might be because his truck is lifted with bigger wheels and tires. Not sure but would like to see a Silverado lifted with that see how it looks almost like a Baja style bumper 

2 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Like others have said the bar for the Silverado is identical, just different script up front.  They don’t come with the red backing plate behind the script anymore, but otherwise it is the same.  I really like the look both because I already had the sport bar in back, but also it’s different enough to stand out from all the standard bull bars you see.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrsmokinggun said:

Like others have said the bar for the Silverado is identical, just different script up front.  They don’t come with the red backing plate behind the script anymore, but otherwise it is the same.  I really like the look both because I already had the sport bar in back, but also it’s different enough to stand out from all the standard bull bars you see.

What size lift do u have and wheel/tire? I really wanna go 22s with 37s buttttt I gotta wait til next year for all that, I needa finish my front end swap first.

5 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

What size lift do u have and wheel/tire? I really wanna go 22s with 37s buttttt I gotta wait til next year for all that, I needa finish my front end swap first.

I got a 6” Procomp lift with rough country vertex shock/struts on 35x12.5 20’s Goodyear duratrac’s.  Real happy with the setup, if I had know from the beginning, I would have just gone with the rough country 7” lift with the vertex from the beginning.  And I can’t say enough about the duratrac’s, those in the pic have 40000 on them and still plenty of tread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Might be because his truck is lifted with bigger wheels and tires. Not sure but would like to see a Silverado lifted with that see how it looks almost like a Baja style bumper 

0DA85443-0149-4C3F-9634-BE1592093091.jpeg.f8be1cc8415b03221eec5062afd02dfc.jpeg

I know it’s not lifted and kinda a crappy pic but closest thing to mine I could find in a Silverado 

Edited by Mrsmokinggun
  • Like 2

I got the LTZ front end kinda alot of chrome, think ima just have bumper color matched Like the one in this picture, probably look alil better not sure if my truck is gonna be able to pull that look off ? My truck has small lift with 33s with 20s

FE45412A-15C1-485C-B347-EC2BE8D42245.jpeg

F7C1C4DD-B625-464E-96BC-959E5DCB7109.jpeg

4123B4F9-586C-4131-A193-AD1103ED2600.jpeg

• Like 1

I got the LTZ front end kinda alot of chrome, think ima just have bumper color matched Like the one in this picture, probably look alil better not sure if my truck is gonna be able to pull that look off [emoji23] My truck has small lift with 33s with 20s
FE45412A-15C1-485C-B347-EC2BE8D42245.jpeg.7748086a30f1748e724e32fd7dca0e45.jpeg
F7C1C4DD-B625-464E-96BC-959E5DCB7109.thumb.jpeg.f6b7f9b18c924257a6fbda9cc10dd3a0.jpeg
4123B4F9-586C-4131-A193-AD1103ED2600.thumb.jpeg.09524b12a1430193993f09d2523e65e9.jpeg
I actually kinda wanna see it with the chrome front end lol. I have a midnight edition so I'd be most concerned about getting onewiththe color plates to give it a little somethin' up front

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

I got the LTZ front end kinda alot of chrome, think ima just have bumper color matched probably look alil better not sure if my truck is gonna be able to pull that look off ? 

1 minute ago, VanguardK2 said:

I actually kinda wanna see it with the chrome front end lol. I have a midnight edition so I'd be most concerned about getting onewiththe color plates to give it a little somethin' up front

65A57DD2-3223-49AC-AAA4-76FECEB43153.jpeg.934a25745e0e21ec51b7dc7e61d7db04.jpeg

Not the best pic again, but hey it’s a chrome front end Silverado with the nudge bar hah

Edited by Mrsmokinggun
  • Like 1