What have you done to your K2 today?

So I installed some ebay special bed hooks for my CCSB today.

Link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8PCS-Car-Accessories-Tie-Down-Anchor-Truck-Bed-Side-Wall-Anchors-for-GMC-Chevy/153624479123?pageci=e66ebab1-55e7-4aa1-b133-82c3937047a8

They seem to not be made of steel, but rather an aluminum alloy of some type, so take that as you may. They feel sturdy however. I might swap them out later for some of the thicker PUBX models.

I'll update on here if I have any issues with em or they disappoint me in any way.

Cheers fellas93832a31228ffb587f0b4cd52c29fc42.jpg8a5165fc16dd1a5bd72abd44209bbfff.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So I installed some ebay special bed hooks for my CCSB today.

Link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8PCS-Car-Accessories-Tie-Down-Anchor-Truck-Bed-Side-Wall-Anchors-for-GMC-Chevy/153624479123?pageci=e66ebab1-55e7-4aa1-b133-82c3937047a8

They seem to not be made of steel, but rather an aluminum alloy of some type, so take that as you may. They feel sturdy however. I might swap them out later for some of the thicker PUBX models.

I'll update on here if I have any issues with em or they disappoint me in any way.

Cheers fellas93832a31228ffb587f0b4cd52c29fc42.jpg8a5165fc16dd1a5bd72abd44209bbfff.jpg

I’m sure they are fine from a strength perspective but I bet the paint takes a beating and it flakes. Still, they are in your bed and extra tie downs are nice to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Just got it back from detailing and a trans/transfer case leak. Now I have a check engine light for a speed sensor. Gonna crawl under and check the plug quick before I take it back in. Also made an appointment for new tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lsgun1 said:

Is it just me or does everyone feel that other peoples trucks are cooler looking even when you have the same exact one?

I have that feeling sometimes, but then I get compliments on mine and I'm all smiles

• Like 1

Oh, and after my 1500 mile weekend road trip - the clunk is still there in the driver seat. Ugh.
That sucks, I thought I felt a little bit of one on my way to work the other day. Is it very minor of movement and more of a quick snap in terms of noise? I thought I felt it slide to the left a little making a right turn, not sure if you feel that same thing...

2 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

That sucks, I thought I felt a little bit of one on my way to work the other day. Is it very minor of movement and more of a quick snap in terms of noise? I thought I felt it slide to the left a little making a right turn, not sure if you feel that same thing...

Yeah.  That's about how I would describe it - a minor click type movement.  I can definitely feel it though, only happens when going around turns.  I'm not sure I can even hear it so much as I feel it.

• Like 1