What have you done to your K2 today?

1 minute ago, Chev-mekanik said:

A lot of people skip leg day in the winter. Lol!

i knew there was something good here when i saw this hours ago but for the life of me i couldnt think of anything lol, gold star for you my dude

Installed new taillights last night. Was trying to go the bulb route with built in resistors but they didn't work out. So I got these off ebay. They look good and are bright even under my daylight LED yard light. a0071782cfd76c93760de798af68d5d3.jpgabf7f22e5e193021e2956dc3dc787d40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Installed new taillights last night. Was trying to go the bulb route with built in resistors but they didn't work out. So I got these off ebay. They look good and are bright even under my daylight LED yard light. a0071782cfd76c93760de798af68d5d3.jpgabf7f22e5e193021e2956dc3dc787d40.jpg

Looks good! I’m still torn between aftermarket or saving up for some OEMs. Love the look of these though! Semper fi brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Looks good! I’m still torn between aftermarket or saving up for some OEMs. Love the look of these though! Semper fi brother!

Thanks bro, I was the same way, really wanted the factory LED ones but couldn't justify the price when these were half of what everyone wanted for the OEMs. I like how these are different too. Semper Fi

• Like 1

I really like those!!!
Mind sharing a link?
I've been "shopping" for tails only about 18 mths. Smh

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, H-town Silver Bullet said:

I really like those!!!
Mind sharing a link?

Thanks bro, here you go. This is where I got them from, of course there's many other sellers with the same ones, but I usually go for the one with a good rating closest to 100%. Yeah, I was the same way, I even bought two different sets of LED bulbs and neither worked for me. One came with resistors I had to cut in and the others were supposed to have them built in and claimed they worked but didn't. Anyways, I'm happy with these and I'm sure they'll look better when I wash my truck... LOL 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2014-2017-Chevy-Silverado-Black-Smoke-Rear-LED-Tail-Lights-Brake-Lamps-Pair/382155282876?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

• Like 3

I really like those!!!
Mind sharing a link?

Not sure where he got them, but I think these are them:

https://www.americantrucks.com/led-tail-lights-glossy-black-1418-silverado-1500-w-o-factory-led-tail-lights.html#utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Card&utm_content=T5_Var3=Silver

I’ve been looking for about the same amount of time too [emoji30]

• Like 1

Not sure where he got them, but I think these are them:

https://www.americantrucks.com/led-tail-lights-glossy-black-1418-silverado-1500-w-o-factory-led-tail-lights.html#utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Card&utm_content=T5_Var3=Silver

I’ve been looking for about the same amount of time too [emoji30]

Just an FYI you can get the OEM LED high country/LTZ taillights for around $450 used, and then you’ll need@pgamboa
Custom harness. I would save up for them. Just my opinion :)

• Like 3