What have you done to your K2 today?

I finally put the finishing touches on the foot well light install. Most of the info I used can be found on this thread

Image may contain: people sitting and car

Image may contain: people sitting

I also have more detailed information on my build thread (Link in my sig) There are some more photos taken during install that I have't had a chance to upload yet, if you get stuck at any point.

• Like 1

19d0aa1b0add11b904d95bf732827bce.jpg

Washed and dried it despite it being 35 degrees.

I have a new STi and I can’t believe the difference in brake dust. The Chevy/Brembo BBK puts off little to no brake dust at all.

• Like 2

Installed one of my swing cases. Waiting on the other one to be delivered. Damn I love these things. 

54-D8-D394-2-EB8-41-AB-BF15-90360-BA80690.jpg
FEC81-F27-767-C-4860-9209-8-EBD6990-B8-EB.jpg
2318-E66-E-84-BA-4-AA3-941-B-36-B841714346.jpg
4-C7069-F7-8-B0-F-4-A7-F-96-CA-2487-C7-DA2-F00.jpg
Those things look awesome. What do they cost?

That would be perfect to keep my tow strap, jumper cables, and chains in. I currently just throw them under the back seat coiled up.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Those things look awesome. What do they cost?

That would be perfect to keep my tow strap, jumper cables, and chains in. I currently just throw them under the back seat coiled up.

That’s exactly what I used em for. I filled it with all my tie downs and jumper cables and still got room left. They run about $179 per side. 

• Like 1

That’s exactly what I used em for. I filled it with all my tie downs and jumper cables and still got room left. They run about $179 per side. 
That isn't bad.

I'm tired of the kids kicking things out the door when they jump out. I don't understand how they hook their foot under there. My coworkers don't do it.

• Like 1

No, I’ll get some out later tonight. I don’t have the light beam going out far like everyone else, I like it about 30-40 feet out. I’ll take pics tonight

Sent from Above

Did you ever get any pics of the light output? I'm about to buy one. Just want to get an idea how much light it will throw.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Has anybody else replaced their corner speakers with the replacements from Memphis Audio and experienced loss of higher range (treble)? I feel like after I replaced mine anything of a higher pitch just doesn’t sound as loud anymore (like turn signal sounds). I found some “bass reducers” on Crutchfield but not sure if that would help my problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever get any pics of the light output? I'm about to buy one. Just want to get an idea how much light it will throw.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m out of the country till next week, will definitely take a photo and post. I love mine!

Sent from Above
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TXGREEK said:

I’m out of the country till next week, will definitely take a photo and post. I love mine!

Sent from Above

Are the gyros better in Greece?

One of my favorites. Yeeeros

• Like 2