What have you done to your K2 today?

Got the handles off eBay and used profile switchback strips from theretrofitsource

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are these the same ones that come on the Escalades? I've seen the thread Pgamboa made about installing the Escalade handles and been on the to do list

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are these the same ones that come on the Escalades? I've seen the thread Pgamboa made about installing the Escalade handles and been on the to do list

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They are I used a bunch of Pgamboa’s info on the threads to get these things set up

And forgot to post these pics here, had new wheels and tires installed last week.

Here are some pics of the new tires and wheels, got them installed this past Friday.

IMG_2357.thumb.jpg.503f22098779da560480e49cb1ec3965.jpg
IMG_2358.thumb.jpg.d9bf7eb98e767a9722bc5655579fbc12.jpg
IMG_2359.thumb.jpg.d549e97c72adc093599d4f2219006113.jpg

I love our color but I think your black steps set it apart too. Looks better then the factory chrome ones I have. Sharp truck man!

On 12/12/2019 at 10:29 PM, Jacoby said:

Installed one of my swing cases. Waiting on the other one to be delivered. Damn I love these things. 

54-D8-D394-2-EB8-41-AB-BF15-90360-BA8069

FEC81-F27-767-C-4860-9209-8-EBD6990-B8-E

2318-E66-E-84-BA-4-AA3-941-B-36-B8417143

4-C7069-F7-8-B0-F-4-A7-F-96-CA-2487-C7-D

I am wanting one of these but I am curious of a few things...

Can you mount it any height?  I am thinking I want mine mounted pretty high (right under my bed cover).

Does it swing out to 90* then stop or will it swing out over the tailgate?  To mount it higher, it would need to do this so I can open the top when my bed cover is on.

2 hours ago, MeanGreen1911 said:

I am wanting one of these but I am curious of a few things...

Can you mount it any height?  I am thinking I want mine mounted pretty high (right under my bed cover).

Does it swing out to 90* then stop or will it swing out over the tailgate?  To mount it higher, it would need to do this so I can open the top when my bed cover is on.

Pretty sure u can mount it at any height. It would swing out 90* but it hits the cable that holds the tail gate up so therefore it won’t. I have to open my bed cover to fully open the top. No big deal as I have a Tri fold 

8 hours ago, Mercracing said:

I love our color but I think your black steps set it apart too. Looks better then the factory chrome ones I have. Sharp truck man!

Thanks again! I do agree that the black side steps help a lot with the looks of the truck. We do have one unique color for sure.

Chrome doesn't look bad either on some of these trucks, but it's weird how IMO the chrome needs to be on certain parts of the truck to look good.

50 minutes ago, Sean006 said:

Installed swingcase and access led battery powered light strip

lets see how long the batteries last 

B1A2DF2B-DCA9-4668-865E-B286951C4A2F.jpeg

Is your 2x4(or 6?) in the slots on the side of the bed?  I know that if I got the swing case(s), my 2x12 won't fit.large.IMG_0004.jpg.82715094f605a678f2846caedb13aa07.jpglarge.IMG_0008.jpg.b5f780838fa2ecfaac575cbda21fa83f.jpg

7 hours ago, Jacoby said:

Pretty sure u can mount it at any height. It would swing out 90* but it hits the cable that holds the tail gate up so therefore it won’t. I have to open my bed cover to fully open the top. No big deal as I have a Tri fold 

Thanks for the info.  I was hoping it would open out over my tailgate some and not just parallel to the tailgate.