What have you done to your K2 today?

38 minutes ago, Mrsmokinggun said:

65A57DD2-3223-49AC-AAA4-76FECEB43153.jpeg.934a25745e0e21ec51b7dc7e61d7db04.jpeg

Not the best pic again, but hey it’s a chrome front end Silverado with the nudge bar hah

lol your all about looking for the right photos, nice work man! and @Frankielozano214 i think thats a good look, might not have to color match right away!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrsmokinggun said:

I got a 6” Procomp lift with rough country vertex shock/struts on 35x12.5 20’s Goodyear duratrac’s.  Real happy with the setup, if I had know from the beginning, I would have just gone with the rough country 7” lift with the vertex from the beginning.  And I can’t say enough about the duratrac’s, those in the pic have 40000 on them and still plenty of tread.

Keith,

I'm running a 4" Pro Comp lift with 35x12.5x20's as well. Have you swapped gears yet, or are you happy with the way the truck drives? I'm looking at 4.56's, because I hate how much the trans downshifts at the slightest hill on the highways. Just waiting to save up the $2,800 for the swap.

6 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

I got the LTZ front end kinda alot of chrome, think ima just have bumper color matched Like the one in this picture, probably look alil better not sure if my truck is gonna be able to pull that look off ? My truck has small lift with 33s with 20s

FE45412A-15C1-485C-B347-EC2BE8D42245.jpeg

F7C1C4DD-B625-464E-96BC-959E5DCB7109.jpeg

4123B4F9-586C-4131-A193-AD1103ED2600.jpeg

I think the 18 Z71 nose would look better on your truck with the theme you have going now. More paint, and still some chrome, just not nearly as much as the LTZ grill.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

I think the 18 Z71 nose would look better on your truck with the theme you have going now. More paint, and still some chrome, just not nearly as much as the LTZ grill.

Yeah but I actually like the grill cuz it matches the inside of the headlights, wonder if anybody has paintEd the headlight bezels and the upper middle and lower of the LTZ grill.

8 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Yeah but I actually like the grill cuz it matches the inside of the headlights, wonder if anybody has paintEd the headlight bezels and the upper middle and lower of the LTZ grill.

They come painted to match everything else. Here is my 18 and the 16 I had.

IMG_1213.jpg.eb599de1cc3ccce218086e3acd451c18.jpg

IMG_1390.JPG

Edited by JimCost2014

6 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Same looking truck? ? yeah it is a nice front end but i got this one for cheap I wonder how much that grill cost.

Close, black 16, and centennial blue for my 18. Never cared for all of the chrome on the LTZ, you can see them from outer space when the sun hits them just right.....

Thought you would have one laying around in the back of your "chop shop".....

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Close, black 16, and centennial blue for my 18. Never cared for all of the chrome on the LTZ, you can see them from outer space when the sun hits them just right.....

Thought you would have one laying around in the back of your "chop shop".....

Lol Na I usually don’t buy grills because they usually want a lot for them if their still in good condition 

Sorry, crazy day today, just got home. It looks to be about 1.25” but the gap is larger behind the grill, it’s actually laying on the bottom pc of plastic. Hope this works for you.

75126be2509bf880e7f2bae8519eb720.jpg

Sent from Above
Thanks for the pic. It looks like it may be just a little bigger than the gap on the silverado grill, but it should still work. Do you have any pics of the light output at night?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the pic. It looks like it may be just a little bigger than the gap on the silverado grill, but it should still work. Do you have any pics of the light output at night?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No, I’ll get some out later tonight. I don’t have the light beam going out far like everyone else, I like it about 30-40 feet out. I’ll take pics tonight

Sent from Above