What have you done to your K2 today?

The sub replaces the console? Pic's?
I edited my post. It should have read replaced the center console Bose sub. Already put it back together and didn't take pics when I swapped it out. Can't believe how small that Bose sub is and still sounded good for its size.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Couple days ago I got my BBP tune in the my inbox and I downloaded it into the truck. I have to say it was worth the money as of right now. It took a couple trips into town and down the highway to get the transmission to relearn but It drives much better than stock. Feels more like my brothers 08 5.3l when you press the peddle it does what its supposed too. Throttle feels better and more responsive and the transmission behaves better at low throttle and from a stop. Shifts feel crisp

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

You can probably find it cheaper, id look around seen different brands on amazon but this one looked to be a GM part so if it were me I’d buy this one.

GM Accessories 23285090 Driver Side Assist Handle Package in Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B3C6P2Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_EzRqFbYCSWEPY

thanks

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chewy21 said:

Finally changed the oil and upgraded the charging pad to a 2018+

EC80EB5F-8CAF-4EC9-AF70-B5475D08FC34.jpeg

Are the charging pad for 2018+ a higher watt? I rarely use the charging pad as my Note XX don't sit flush in there with a case and it's always connected for AA. I think the first month I kept forgetting I had my phone in there and I would open up lid and my phone would fly to the back seat.. so stopped using that charging pad. :)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Dallas TX (Deep Ellum) will see how many different backgrounds I can find that  ? good

B6453B19-D493-4C14-86B4-827964932FC6.thumb.jpeg.c1719c331bde10ceca4134e9b64e3cf9.jpeg

B240B430-B782-488A-BA49-B1E11B0811D6.thumb.jpeg.e346d26a91d2e09ed4100b5608ea3b64.jpeg

C91F67FE-A245-43D2-8447-2F261E9DE78D.thumb.jpeg.ef77e553a8c05f50e0b2b5ff90843f67.jpeg1EC3E64B-B1EB-49B1-B0F5-4C4A4E95A3FC.thumb.jpeg.d397856c385ce811c11bd189881a7184.jpeg

Who is the artist?

Quite the imagination putting Daffy Duck as the star of A Clockwork Orange. 

Edited by JimCost2014

2 hours ago, jpinoy said:

Are the charging pad for 2018+ a higher watt? I rarely use the charging pad as my Note XX don't sit flush in there with a case and it's always connected for AA. I think the first month I kept forgetting I had my phone in there and I would open up lid and my phone would fly to the back seat.. so stopped using that charging pad. :)

Know that feeling, work phone (iPhone 7) fits in the charger, managed to "fling" it into the back seat each day last week, finally remembered not to do it today.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Who is the artist?

Quite the imagination putting Daffy Duck as the star of A Clockwork Orange. 

Damn? I’m not for sure I’ll have to take a picture of the artist name next time, they have tons of art around that area... next time I’ll have to wash my truck then go take some ? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Damn? I’m not for sure I’ll have to take a picture of the artist name next time, they have tons of art around that area... next time I’ll have to wash my truck then go take some ? 

A Clockwork Orange (1971) - IMDbStanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange: A FeastFam Retrospective ...