What have you done to your K2 today?

13 hours ago, jpinoy said:

After buying my first magnetic charging cable(3+ yrs ago), it's hard to go back to the normal style. Plus, it saves the port from wear and tear and keeps the dust out. AND you don't have to use both hands, just grab and go. 

This is the set I just upgraded to, it's does data and rotates 360, come in a set with 2 at 90 degrees and does fast charging. Comes with USB-C/USB-Micro/iPhone connector, use that one for my iPad, works great and using the right plug adapter, it's recognize as fast charging.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZV6TDLN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Interesting.....so do you have that set now? How do you like it? I'm considering trying something like this out.....should be interesting though. I use an OtterBox due to my line of work and may end up being more of a hassle using magnetic ends with a flip-open port cover like on the OtterBox unless they hold on pretty strong. I use wireless charging everywhere I normally charge except for in my truck only because, you know, Android Auto. Would be nice to find a half decent clip in a half decent location with no center console that I can just place and use something like this.

• Like 1

Interesting.....so do you have that set now? How do you like it? I'm considering trying something like this out.....should be interesting though. I use an OtterBox due to my line of work and may end up being more of a hassle using magnetic ends with a flip-open port cover like on the OtterBox unless they hold on pretty strong. I use wireless charging everywhere I normally charge except for in my truck only because, you know, Android Auto. Would be nice to find a half decent clip in a half decent location with no center console that I can just place and use something like this.
Yup, been using this one for awhile. Magnet holds strong. The inserts stay tight, no issues of it popping out when disconnecting from cable.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

On 8/16/2020 at 2:19 PM, slj2008 said:

Thank You for the info.

On 8/16/2020 at 12:09 PM, Kincer said:

Installed my new Rough Country LED bullbar, didn't hook it up yet because I need to order the wireless switch yet. Also Installed some door sill decoration. bace6e75fee9c0bc66de509ef5befa91.jpg951adb30e9e8c1c6de3e311762fede3f.jpgf9f2896f7a9de0ec5cdedab55d6f42d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

On 8/16/2020 at 2:19 PM, slj2008 said:

Thank You for the info.

So the letters in this are cutouts, tho right?  like that red IS your actual painted doorsill showing thru?

Edited by slide187
words

So the letters in this are cutouts, tho right?  like that red IS your actual painted doorsill showing thru?
No it's actual vinyl letters on top of vinyl decal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finished up wrapping the trim on the steering wheel, talk about a pain to put back in without taking the airbag out first..
68260a4bfbe138e58e410e1c23832ff9.jpg

e0ac6e373ead677e6833422cdca72956.jpg

Also, finally finished the vynle wrap on the other front emblem and installed, looks so much better..

1cde4ce6771fac3607b2493cad2cf32f.jpg

1fffb9a74f6fedc3d4eb5fead5e328dc.jpg

dc74525e1113df237a651caff3ec4b29.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 10