What have you done to your K2 today?

Love the carbon fiber look on the inside. I wish this was easy enough I could do it. Sometimes the sun hits those just right and they’ll blind you! I hate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! It does take some patience. The Chevy front/back emblem took over an hour each. Doing one letter at a time with a heat gun, and a new sharp blade with each letter was the key. Glad when it was done. Haha..

I got the vivid dry carbon, so it's not shiney and not smooth, has a little texture feel to it. Plus with tinted windows, shouldn't be a problem. Thought my center console will hit the sun and shine too.. so far so good. Shine in the picture"s from the flash on the camera..

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Finished up wrapping the trim on the steering wheel, talk about a pain to put back in without taking the airbag out first..
68260a4bfbe138e58e410e1c23832ff9.jpg

e0ac6e373ead677e6833422cdca72956.jpg

Also, finally finished the vynle wrap on the other front emblem and installed, looks so much better..

1cde4ce6771fac3607b2493cad2cf32f.jpg

1fffb9a74f6fedc3d4eb5fead5e328dc.jpg

dc74525e1113df237a651caff3ec4b29.jpg

Do you clean your steering wheel? Looks close to brand new from the picture. If so what do you use?

Do you clean your steering wheel? Looks close to brand new from the picture. If so what do you use?
I just don't death grip the wheel. And I don't really try to touch it with dirty hands.. [emoji28] other than that, just normal wipe downs, nothing special.

Finished up wrapping the trim on the steering wheel, talk about a pain to put back in without taking the airbag out first..
68260a4bfbe138e58e410e1c23832ff9.jpg

e0ac6e373ead677e6833422cdca72956.jpg

Also, finally finished the vynle wrap on the other front emblem and installed, looks so much better..

1cde4ce6771fac3607b2493cad2cf32f.jpg

1fffb9a74f6fedc3d4eb5fead5e328dc.jpg

dc74525e1113df237a651caff3ec4b29.jpg

That looks really great. Kinda want to do something similar with the heritage bowtie with black gloss wrap on my midnight edition. I'm only holding back because I Have the illuminated bowtie in front. Overall excellent looking

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

That looks really great. Kinda want to do something similar with the heritage bowtie with black gloss wrap on my midnight edition. I'm only holding back because I Have the illuminated bowtie in front. Overall excellent looking

Thanks!

Yeah, I was going back between getting the illuminated bowtie as well.. was trying to figure how I could put the heritage part in there.. haha

decided to just stick with the heritage bowtie.

• Like 1

Thanks!

Yeah, I was going back between getting the illuminated bowtie as well.. was trying to figure how I could put the heritage part in there.. haha

decided to just stick with the heritage bowtie.

Haha thats funny you say that cause I actually wanted an illuminated heritage bowtie! I also was thinking of wrapping it in bronze because I want to do a black and bronze motif with my build

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, stassin22 said:

Caps themselves came from eBay had them painted and then retrofitted the switchbacks myself but I have seen some companies sell them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got a link? my ebay fu isn't working

• Like 1