What have you done to your K2 today?

1 minute ago, Frankielozano214 said:

That’s a movie? Now I see what u mean

Stanley Kubrick film from 1971, very strange Sci Fi movie about a group of "punks" terrorizing the local community in the future, can't remember the year it was supposed to be. Pretty decent movie, was pretty highly acclaimed when it came out.

• Like 2

That’s a movie? Now I see what u mean

oh man Clockwork Orange. Lol

Gets pretty wild. I had to watch that movie in-class in senior year of high school. Creeped people out for sure. It wouldn't be so acclaimed now a days I think, everyone adhering to the politically correct 'rules'

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are the charging pad for 2018+ a higher watt? I rarely use the charging pad as my Note XX don't sit flush in there with a case and it's always connected for AA. I think the first month I kept forgetting I had my phone in there and I would open up lid and my phone would fly to the back seat.. so stopped using that charging pad. [emoji4]

iOttie makes a suction mount wireless charger that fits perfectly on the front of the cup holder. Phone is always in reach and handy for navigation. We’ve got them in all of our vehicles. I never understood why GM thought putting the charger on the console lid was a good idea.  

b2f263f64741bcd64e675c5289b0ee80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, langston1726 said:

iOttie makes a suction mount wireless charger that fits perfectly on the front of the cup holder. Phone is always in reach and handy for navigation. We’ve got them in all of our vehicles. I never understood why GM thought putting the charger on the console lid was a good idea.  

b2f263f64741bcd64e675c5289b0ee80.jpg

Yeah, I had a wireless charger similar to that in my other vehicle, but then, at the time, it wasn't fast charging. I just like to plop my phone in those 2 groves by the outlets/connectors and I use a magnetic charging/data cable, I can just grab the phone without worrying about reaching to unplug it or push a button on the phone holder to release it. It keeps my phone out of the way and I use AA, so I don't ever need to look at my phone while driving :) 

I agree, I thought it was s dumb design, and I got a survey from Chevy when I bought my truck new, and that was one of suggestions I made, move the wireless charging spot.. :D

• Like 2

Finally pulled the trigger on a tonneau cover. Went with the BAKFlip MX4 and installed it in my 6’-6” bed in only about 30 mins.

f2fadfb61ddad22efff5d42216b85965.jpg
c492cffd3629dc5222859a9298f6d43d.jpg

• Like 8

21 hours ago, jpinoy said:

Yeah, I had a wireless charger similar to that in my other vehicle, but then, at the time, it wasn't fast charging. I just like to plop my phone in those 2 groves by the outlets/connectors and I use a magnetic charging/data cable, I can just grab the phone without worrying about reaching to unplug it or push a button on the phone holder to release it. It keeps my phone out of the way and I use AA, so I don't ever need to look at my phone while driving :) 

I agree, I thought it was s dumb design, and I got a survey from Chevy when I bought my truck new, and that was one of suggestions I made, move the wireless charging spot.. :D

HA!  That's where I've been placing my iPhone, and I've been debating on getting the magnetic charging/data cable.  I had a CD slot/magnet phone holder, but moved it to my daughter's Cruze, while I was driving it back/forth to work, haven't moved it back yet.  She finally went back to work this week.  Actually, I'm looking for a different one, a better fit.  Going to add the plate to my daughter's iPhone tonight, so she can use it.

Edited by Ravenkeeper
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

HA!  That's where I've been placing my iPhone, and I've been debating on getting the magnetic charging/data cable.  I had a CD slot/magnet phone holder, but moved it to my daughter's Cruze, while I was driving it back/forth to work, haven't moved it back yet.  She finally went back to work this week.  Actually, I'm looking for a different one, a better fit.  Going to add the plate to my daughter's iPhone tonight, so she can use it.

After buying my first magnetic charging cable(3+ yrs ago), it's hard to go back to the normal style. Plus, it saves the port from wear and tear and keeps the dust out. AND you don't have to use both hands, just grab and go. 

This is the set I just upgraded to, it's does data and rotates 360, come in a set with 2 at 90 degrees and does fast charging. Comes with USB-C/USB-Micro/iPhone connector, use that one for my iPad, works great and using the right plug adapter, it's recognize as fast charging.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZV6TDLN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DrewSal said:

Finally pulled the trigger on a tonneau cover. Went with the BAKFlip MX4 and installed it in my 6’-6” bed in only about 30 mins.

c492cffd3629dc5222859a9298f6d43d.jpg

Yup, I really like mine! Looks nice!

• Like 2