What have you done to your K2 today?

I'm actually starting to like this stuff. Its water based. Shiny as armor all extreme. Armor All Extreme is solvent based.
There has been a debate about this topic on an RV forum I visit.
The debate was will tire dressings extend tire life. Most RV tires are date expired long before the tread is shot. Sidewall cracking is common.
I'm on the fence. The actual idea of a solvent based anything on my tires don't sound like a great idea but who knows I've been using armor all since it first came out, when in the 80's?
I've used them all and I like this Lucas stuff right now. ac633d37bf169de9981e30d5e8de7e9d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Does it wipe off the wheels easily if you get overspray on them while doing the tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it wipe off the wheels easily if you get overspray on them while doing the tires?

Yes. Wipes off real easy.
It slings a little less than the armor all extreme too.
I think if you hit it with a clean dry rag it wouldn't sling at all.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:37 PM, dieselfan1 said:

I'm actually starting to like this stuff. Its water based. Shiny as armor all extreme. Armor All Extreme is solvent based.
There has been a debate about this topic on an RV forum I visit.
The debate was will tire dressings extend tire life. Most RV tires are date expired long before the tread is shot. Sidewall cracking is common.
I'm on the fence. The actual idea of a solvent based anything on my tires don't sound like a great idea but who knows I've been using armor all since it first came out, when in the 80's?
I've used them all and I like this Lucas stuff right now. ac633d37bf169de9981e30d5e8de7e9d.jpg

Never tried this one but my go-to has always been Adam's Tire Armor after using tire and wheel cleaner.

Edited by xSHIFTxNASTYx

Installed a Rough Country low profile tri-fold bedcover this past weekend. I’ve heard this is just a rebranded Gator FX bedcover but all in all I’m very happy with it. Seems to be very well built and is great alternative to similar $1000 covers. Now if only my tailgate locked with the key fob. I don’t not think GM started that till 2016.

9ead88dd0079cdb2faebe2f7370ca8f6.jpg

6a614ebb8e9fc0c94a227d3a7d132000.jpg

4421fbb7866e6babdf76bd6652efe755.jpg

Check out Pop & Lock. Easy installation, only need to tap into two wires underneath the drivers side door sill. Installed mine back in January with no issues!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JM208IG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by boettcher40
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, boettcher40 said:

Check out Pop & Lock. Easy installation, only need to tap into two wires underneath the drivers side door sill. Installed mine back in January with no issues!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JM208IG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What year is your truck? i think ima do this I was gonna buy a newer taillights 2016+ but if it’s possible to add this like factory style I’ll rather just do this. 

17 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

What year is your truck? i think ima do this I was gonna buy a newer taillights 2016+ but if it’s possible to add this like factory style I’ll rather just do this. 

2014. You retain the factory key lock as well, on youtube there are some installation videos and reviews

• Thanks 1