What have you done to your K2 today?

are you using just the blocks on the back or the deaver j1? whatever that is, and are you using the regular coil over or the reservoir coilover? 

CST 3” blocks plus add a leaf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you using just the blocks on the back or the deaver j1? whatever that is, and are you using the regular coil over or the reservoir coilover? 

I’ve got my original front coils fitted with Bilstein 5100’s in the event I need to replace coil overs but so far very satisfied. The kit comes with 4.5” coil spacers and rear blocks. I still have my original UCA’s and recently had everything checked out, found in excellent condition with excellent angles.

22 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I’ve got my original front coils fitted with Bilstein 5100’s in the event I need to replace coil overs but so far very satisfied. The kit comes with 4.5” coil spacers and rear blocks. I still have my original UCA’s and recently had everything checked out, found in excellent condition with excellent angles.

so what about the front lower control arms? are you using something different from stock then? when my truck was lowered both the lower and upper controls were replaced and the original front coils were retained, so I have to source some new control arms to do a lift. 

so what about the front lower control arms? are you using something different from stock then? when my truck was lowered both the lower and upper controls were replaced and the original front coils were retained, so I have to source some new control arms to do a lift. 

https://cstsuspension.com/shop/gmc/4wd-gmc/14-18-chevy-gmc-1500-4wd-gmc/4-inch-lift-kit-2014-to-2018-k1500/

Everything you need to know that the kit comes with is in their website. My suspension minus the lift and coil overs, rear piggybacks, blocks and add a leaf is all stock

11 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Everything you need to know that the kit comes with is in their website. My suspension minus the lift and coil overs, rear piggybacks, blocks and add a leaf is all stock

sorry I am kind of a noob on lifts, what is the rear piggyback? and how much was the add a leaf? I appreciate your info, thanks

• Like 1

sorry I am kind of a noob on lifts, what is the rear piggyback? and how much was the add a leaf? I appreciate your info, thanks

The rear shocks. The cylinder attached to the main shock is holding all the fluids allowing the main shock to perform cooler and the shaft having more depth. Love them!

e62ebce643764dd95d1705c15f84fde2.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

The rear add a leaf can vary in cost from manufacturers, not completely sure as I had lots done to it all at once but maybe $100 a pair.

so what size tires and wheels are you running with that?

Here’s the same lift a bit cheaper at this place but I’d check with CST as they’ve got 20% off sales every year. Either way, with this kit, you can keep original wheels and tires, add larger tires, keeping original front shocks just needing rear shocks until you figure out later adding higher end shocks if needed.

https://www.newlevelmotorsports.com/cskc3191.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=cskc3191&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2qGfw6qM7AIVxdSzCh00XQi4EAQYASABEgIid_D_BwE

so what size tires and wheels are you running with that?

I was running 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers and after very disappointing two separate sets I switched to 33.5” KO2’s. My wheels are 20x9 plus 1 offset.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

I was running 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers and after very disappointing two separate sets I switched to 33.5” KO2’s. My wheels are 20x9 plus 1 offset.

thanks for all the information, I just need to get everything priced so I can figure out how to proceed, i don't want to dig to deep of a hole, lol

• Like 1