What have you done to your K2 today?

22 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Cool project. emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

No wonder you wanted traction bars. Those lift blocks are huge. 

I’ll bet you were wishing for a taller garage door. Lol

Thanks!

No wonder you wanted traction bars. Those lift blocks are huge. 

I’ll bet you were wishing for a taller garage door. Lol
The truck barely fit in the garage before the lift...
I need a bigger garage and a smaller house.[emoji24]

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

I finally got my 1"Stahl steel wheel spacers installed. I ordered them Nov 1st from Custom Offsets. Made by the same outfit that makes BORA spacers.
Evens it out with the front.

More pics later79d8a04a55a26cc266921f1aaaf3b4bf.jpg5d354744719ecf4182ea0a6259ea1cbf.jpg

Send me the info definitely wanna order, can’t really tell on mine as much cause they already stick out quite a bit

Thanks! Been meaning to build this for a while. Too bad the double cab floor is nowhere near as flat as the crew cab.

Got the lids hinged and made brackets to attach it to the seat bolts. I made it with two lids so that either side can be opened without raising the entire seat. 

7B52E216-4A99-4E21-9E7D-384A31E94371.thumb.jpeg.50fc1ce0cb079a21e4b71ac349ec39b7.jpeg

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed as well how bumpy it is. If I had gone crew cab, I would have to open my garage just to go around it, as it would fit with no room for me to squeeze around it. [emoji1]

That's cool how you got it set up though. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

What I needa do is get another battery smfh, jump box worth a ******!
D554C867-F262-4C7D-9548-7F9C7CF205E9.thumb.jpeg.111df7aa7da34b52b5cad24d4fe0d9cb.jpeg
Damn... ****** happened to me too a few months back. Funny I have the EXACT same jump box. It isn't worth a damn. But I won't buy a NOCO any time soon. Planning on doing the dual battery install

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, VanguardK2 said:

Damn... ****** happened to me too a few months back. Funny I have the EXACT same jump box. It isn't worth a damn. But I won't buy a NOCO any time soon. Planning on doing the dual battery install

you can replace the battery's in those things rather easily, just unscrew and remove the cover and source new battery's online or at any battery's+ store, you can even get agm's for it. they are the same battery's that go in all kinds of things like kids toy cars, pc backup units, all kinds of stuff.

cf7f670c60b9837ba9063a868b63d7ce.jpg
Super excited to get some LTZ tails and got them installed with the harnessdr harnesses. I have several other harnesses from Phil as well. Phenomenal as usual. Lol. These are much brighter than my old led bulb lights. Truly plug and play with his harness. https://harnessdr.com/product/2014-2015-led-tail-light-adapter-harness/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

d6ff998679a82cb27978621544341753.jpg
The length of the wire was perfect to place the resistors on the pass side of the hitch on the top. I screwed them to a small aluminum plate and ziptied that to the hitch. It’s wide enough where the zip tie isn’t close at all to the resistors. Aluminum should help dissipate the heat as well.

• Like 1

you can replace the battery's in those things rather easily, just unscrew and remove the cover and source new battery's online or at any battery's+ store, you can even get agm's for it. they are the same battery's that go in all kinds of things like kids toy cars, pc backup units, all kinds of stuff.
Oh yeah it took me 10 minutes with shifty hand tools before. It's super easy, I've seen posts where it takes hours to fix it which is why I mentioned it.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:23 PM, VanguardK2 said:

Lol ? yeah glad I bought some good jumper cables while back! Didn’t help that it was cold and raining, truck is high so I had stand on the tire ? 

19 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

d6ff998679a82cb27978621544341753.jpg
The length of the wire was perfect to place the resistors on the pass side of the hitch on the top. I screwed them to a small aluminum plate and ziptied that to the hitch. It’s wide enough where the zip tie isn’t close at all to the resistors. Aluminum should help dissipate the heat as well.

Might want to buy some metal zipties from Home Depot resistors get pretty hot when turn signal on for while