What have you done to your K2 today?

18 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

C'mon man really?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Yup smh, it’s one co workers though so I’ll just have him take it to my buddy’s shop. This was my fault didn’t see his compact car next to my truck ? a 350$ Mistake! There my wheel lights ? 

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Sad 1

Yup smh, it’s one co workers though so I’ll just have him take it to my buddy’s shop. This was my fault didn’t see his compact car next to my truck [emoji38] a 350$ Mistake! There my wheel lights [emoji20] 
Maybe you should get side cameras too[emoji24][emoji24][emoji12]

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CajunFries said:

044b5b31a3bb143cb82ae0ab78c433f1.jpg

Headers and Y pipe is finally done with V bands. Now it’s off to get ceramic coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know when then come back from coating, I'll pm you my address so you can ship them immediately...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let me know when then come back from coating, I'll pm you my address so you can ship them immediately...
I'll pm my address now if that makes it any easier. I'll take care of the ceramic too

• Like 1

Yup smh, it’s one co workers though so I’ll just have him take it to my buddy’s shop. This was my fault didn’t see his compact car next to my truck [emoji38] a 350$ Mistake! There my wheel lights [emoji20] 

Frankie, you should work from home for a bit. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Ran over another car, not my week fr! ? my tire caught his bumper not bad but 350$ to fix! Ughhhh bad week for sure!Monster Truck GIF by Checkers & Rally's

1E2B7B9E-2C78-477D-8F1F-F7DBD6FD468B.thumb.jpeg.5f7ca1f34bb4ba7735fca007deae2f3d.jpeg

EA7900AE-E310-44A8-B212-5D037993C228.thumb.jpeg.142813d77371991f915ab705ef647cb5.jpeg

Have you thought about installing a front camera (somewhere in the bumper area)? It has to be tough to gauge how close you are to things that high up.

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, Frankielozano214 said:

Today i had some dumbass slam on their brakes in front of me thankfully my truck is good only a few scratches, dumba$$ girl didn’t want to give me her insurance since she cut me off and slammed on her brakes for no reason nothing in front of her (I did give her the finger for not letting me change lanes though ?) her car needs a new bumper, trunk and taillight ? 

E7C0A049-7DBA-4809-B4B4-30C3CB2042BA.jpeg

BEEFA5D9-7E1C-4EEA-A4B6-1149CA2EBAC3.thumb.jpeg.a4f26b0f9226724f0980d02c1aeebc06.jpeg

10 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Ran over another car, not my week fr! ? my tire caught his bumper not bad but 350$ to fix! Ughhhh bad week for sure!Monster Truck GIF by Checkers & Rally's

1E2B7B9E-2C78-477D-8F1F-F7DBD6FD468B.thumb.jpeg.5f7ca1f34bb4ba7735fca007deae2f3d.jpeg

EA7900AE-E310-44A8-B212-5D037993C228.thumb.jpeg.142813d77371991f915ab705ef647cb5.jpeg

WTH?!!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Have you thought about installing a front camera (somewhere in the bumper area)? It has to be tough to gauge how close you are to things that high up.

A while back, a guy at work bought a brand-new 2020 GMC, Both my vette and his truck were backed in. I parked to his right. When he went to leave, his right rear tire and rim did a number on the left front corner of my vette. It looked like I was in a race at Daytona. Scrape marks, tire marks, you name it... His insurance covered everything, I added a couple bucks and got a RK sport hood while it was at the repair shop. Because of the height difference of the vehicles, he never even knew I was parked there...

4 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

WTH?!!!!

Put the tires back in we're they belong, your wheel bearings will thank you... Another plus is that you won't be grabbing the grooves in the road all the time either. Trust me I know, I used to have a '72 K5 with 40" ground hogs, I had to add two stabilizer shocks. That thing grabbed every groove in the road, it would pull all the time because of it. It was my every day driver...

Edited by 6.2Midnight
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

A while back, a guy at work bought a brand-new 2020 GMC, Both my vette and his truck were backed in. I parked to his right. When he went to leave, his right rear tire and rim did a number on the left front corner of my vette. It looked like I was in a race at Daytona. Scrape marks, tire marks, you name it... His insurance covered everything, I added a couple bucks and got a RK sport hood while it was at the repair shop. Because of the height difference of the vehicles, he never even knew I was parked there...
I put fish eye mirrors on both sides so I can see better . I want some cameras too.
Being a foot taller than stock you would be surprised how much you can't see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1