What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, Ravenkeeper said:

I'm the opposite, two-lane blacktop is where my head-on collision occurred. 

@VanguardK2, it was probably the thread that I started last night.

1 hour ago, Ravenkeeper said:

I'm the opposite, two-lane blacktop is where my head-on collision occurred. 

@VanguardK2, it was probably the thread that I started last night.

ya I had to wire my radar detector to the passenger airbag light in the roof console because the mirror harness on the k2xx only has 10v and my detector didn't like that low voltage, normally the mirrors have 12v and you can tap in the harness easy. It kind of threw me for a minute I thought my detector was taking a ****** but figured it out when I got my meter on it.

Ravenkeeper,

That's the reason I have all my lights on in the daytime. I want the morons to see me coming.

I'm interested in these for more lights....

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/246970-wireless-cab-lights

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

U recommend the one u got? Send me the info, ima look them up on my lunch break 

I have the Thinkware f800 pro in my vette and truck. Put off buying a dash cam for a while, and then I got into an accident in my truck. Wasn't my fault. If I had my f800 pro it would have been a open and shut case. Now the guy is trying to say he is hurt way beyond reality.

Luckily, my insurance agent, and insurance lawyer are very good at their jobs. After depositions, and all, I think I am good to go.

To all who read this, don't just get a good camera, get a great camera, you never know what or when something will happen...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 6.2Midnight said:

I have the Thinkware f800 pro in my vette and truck. Put off buying a dash cam for a while, and then I got into an accident in my truck. Wasn't my fault. If I had my f800 pro it would have been a open and shut case. Now the guy is trying to say he is hurt way beyond reality.

Luckily, my insurance agent, and insurance lawyer are very good at their jobs. After depositions, and all, I think I am good to go.

To all who read this, don't just get a good camera, get a great camera, you never know what or when something will happen...

Yup agree ? %

Since were on cams, it’s not a dash cam, but I just replaced my oem rear cam with the plug and play HD one from ADC Mobile.
1. Mine was fuzzy in the day and blurry at night.
2. I HATE the dynamic lines, but I do want something, and I prefer the fixed ones.

This cam has fixed lines and if you don’t want em, you just clip a wire. You can even project the dynamic ones on top of these (but that’s a little much)

Anyways before/after shots:

9f2aff98d51dc90700a61a3bc3db64cb.jpg
f58906cb409682ee8b4dec664c797ed1.jpg

It actually was plug and play, couple 2-3 zip ties, all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Damn gonna have to look in to this, thanks. Put to much money in my truck to have some idiot try to mess it up

I have two dash cams. One facing forward, one facing me. I always have videos of people doing dumb stuff almost causing accidents. They are Yi brand cameras. I can watch them from my phone and download the videos right to my phone. My last dash cam already saved me from a road rage ticket. Here’s a screen shot from my current one where an ambulance was coming at me in my traffic lane. 2db69d3b454762a18b280cb3a7850e17.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, slide187 said:

Since were on cams, it’s not a dash cam, but I just replaced my oem rear cam with the plug and play HD one from ADC Mobile.
1. Mine was fuzzy in the day and blurry at night.
2. I HATE the dynamic lines, but I do want something, and I prefer the fixed ones.

This cam has fixed lines and if you don’t want em, you just clip a wire. You can even project the dynamic ones on top of these (but that’s a little much)

Anyways before/after shots:

9f2aff98d51dc90700a61a3bc3db64cb.jpg
f58906cb409682ee8b4dec664c797ed1.jpg

It actually was plug and play, couple 2-3 zip ties, all set.

Price for that cam?

15 minutes ago, lildann said:

I have two dash cams. One facing forward, one facing me. I always have videos of people doing dumb stuff almost causing accidents. They are Yi brand cameras. I can watch them from my phone and download the videos right to my phone. My last dash cam already saved me from a road rage ticket. Here’s a screen shot from my current one where an ambulance was coming at me in the opposite direction traffic lane. 2db69d3b454762a18b280cb3a7850e17.jpg

Just got mine yesterday haven’t installed waiting on my sd card order off Amazon should get it tomorrow with the hardwire kit, got the garmin 46 (haven’t got to mess with it yet will let y’all know what I think once I get the sd card

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 1