What have you done to your K2 today?

1 minute ago, PAPER said:

I have the seat memory package . I Bought my truck new 2018 SLT  Seat memory package , heated & cooled seats , park assist , driving assist , lane change assist  fully loaded .

Then, you should have those settings under comfort and convenience as @Ravenkeeper mentioned.
If you don't, I guess, consult your dealer?

• Like 1

Just now, MikeBMW said:

Then, you should have those settings under comfort and convenience as @Ravenkeeper mentioned.
If you don't, I guess, consult your dealer?

Thank You I will . I did have WAMS do some programming for my truck ,

You think that might have something to do with it not being there ?

Just now, PAPER said:

Thank You I will . I did have WAMS do some programming for my truck ,

You think that might have something to do with it not being there ?

For that, you'll have to ask WAMS but I wouldn't think it would have effected it unless you replaced the BCM or HMI module.
Give WAMS a message ... I'll check his user name in a minute.

2 minutes ago, MikeBMW said:

For that, you'll have to ask WAMS but I wouldn't think it would have effected it unless you replaced the BCM or HMI module.
Give WAMS a message ... I'll check his user name in a minute.

I didn't replace any modules , just mailed him the existing BCM & HMI Module from my truck to program . I'll contact him on his site .

Edited by PAPER
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PAPER said:

I didn't replace any modules , just mailed him the existing BCM & HMI Module from my truck to program?

What did you have WAMS program with your modules?

I mean, if you already had everything, what else did you need?

Edited by MikeBMW

18 minutes ago, MikeBMW said:

What did you have WAMS program with your modules?

I mean, if you already had everything, what else did you need?

remove speed limiter , video in motion , & a few other things that don't come straight to mind .

( this was all done when I bought the truck in late 2017 early 2018 ) So it's been awhile ...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PAPER said:

remove speed limiter , video in motion , & a few other things that don't come straight to mind .

( this was all done when I bought the truck in late 2017 early 2018 ) So it's been awhile ...

All I can think of still goes back to WAMS to find out if they somehow changed those options.
I did most of that through Autosync and BTDiesel dongle.

Edited by MikeBMW
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeBMW said:

All U can think of still goes back to WAMS to. Find out if they somehow changed those options.

Ya I will contact them ( WAMS ) ...

• Like 1

Got new BFG’s! Tire prices supposed to rise again so decided to drop $$$ and upgrade now.

Bilstein 5100 on top notch in front for 2” lift. 2” moto fab block in rear replacing factory 1” block raising rear 1.25”. 

First pic Goodyear Fortitude HT 265/65/r18 31.5”

Second pic BFG KO2 275/70r18. 33.2”

Sierra1.jpeg

Sierra2.jpeg

• Like 5

Installed bed rug which happens to match snugtop carpet. My first bed rug and it’s very nicely padded on the bottom which makes crawling around in bed pain free. Also has a foam on the side’s which is a small amount of insulation when truck camping 🏕 

My truck came with the spray on bed liner and the Velcro bed rug uses does not stick well to the bed liner even after using their promoter which they were very stingy with. Not a big deal I guess since it’s mostly to prevent air from getting under it and ballooning up at highway speeds. Not an issue with a tonneau or camper shell / topper. 

0E9730FD-CC47-4AD2-9962-BBE1A5C08E29.jpeg

• Like 3

22 hours ago, 2018GMC said:

C2F2DA3C-0BF3-4FDA-8D88-0FEAA791E5EB.jpeg

I just noticed something from your picture above. At the seam between the bumper and your passenger side quarter panel; kind of just to the side of your fog light. Can you stick your fingers through there; is it open to the fender? 

Edited by M1ck3y

@M1ck3y Yes I can.

Fun fact the passenger side of the bumper has a larger gap between fender and bumper than the drivers side. Came from the factory that way. Most people don’t notice but I can’t unsee it with my OCD 😂 

Edited by 2018GMC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 2018GMC said:

@M1ck3y Yes I can.

Fun fact the passenger side of the bumper has a larger gap between fender and bumper than the drivers side. Came from the factory that way. Most people don’t notice but I can’t unsee it with my OCD 😂 

Wow! I had completely forgotten about this, I am so glad that it happened to get brought up.

I had noticed this for the first time after I took my bumper off to get powder coated. The mounting brackets were misaligned from years of driving, it was a pain getting it back on and took a little finesse. I had thought after all this time that I had put my bumper back on incorrectly, because I could fit my hand in the gap on the passenger side and not the driver side.

To hear that it was literally like this the whole time is such a breathe of fresh air, but also a very strange enigma, lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2018GMC said:

@M1ck3y Yes I can.

Ha, that's awesome; I wish the Chevys had that. I haven't seen it in person but I think it's probably safe to say that it's an air scoop of sorts.

• Like 1