What have you done to your K2 today?

I cut up my interior...

Skar to replace the RF. 3D printed a spacer for the tweeter to clear the mirror bolt. turned out pretty decent imo. Last picture you can see they're some deep bois. :D

20220127_134449.jpg

20220127_135035.jpg

20220127_132110.jpg

20220127_134820.jpg

20220126_135202.jpg

20220127_134917.jpg

Edited by Goinovr
moar pic
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Goinovr said:

I cut up my interior...

Skar to replace the RF. 3D printed a spacer for the tweeter to clear the mirror bolt. turned out pretty decent imo. Last picture you can see they're some deep bois. :D

20220127_134449.jpg

20220127_135035.jpg

20220127_132110.jpg

20220127_134820.jpg

20220126_135202.jpg

20220127_134917.jpg

Bad azz build man!

• Like 1

So I installed the sub just now, sounds decent   I wired up with the high input signal from the front driver door speaker since factory radio has no remote they said. Was a really tight fit but got it all back together will mess around with it tomorrow.

9A31999A-6D02-493D-BDA0-FDAA08C88CBC.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Snowcamo said:

Here the review is. It is a good watch if someone e without bose wants to use the pac

Yeah, that would suck. Good thing that's not what I had to use.. :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

So I installed the sub just now, sounds decent   I wired up with the high input signal from the front driver door speaker since factory radio has no remote they said. Was a really tight fit but got it all back together will mess around with it tomorrow.

9A31999A-6D02-493D-BDA0-FDAA08C88CBC.jpeg

You running the speaker and amp at 2 ohms? Couldn't tell what exact speaker came with your kit from the ebay listing if it's the 4 or 2 ohms one.

7 hours ago, jpinoy said:

You running the speaker and amp at 2 ohms? Couldn't tell what exact speaker came with your kit from the ebay listing if it's the 4 or 2 ohms one.

Not sure Rodney wired it up before shipping speaker is in new didn’t bother to open it up since is looked nice and as far as the amp, I just installed the way he had it on the instructions also bought the bass knob from some guy on OfferUp 

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

AA3D49DA-41DA-45A8-8782-F94AAC82128F.png

Nice! I was looking at the the 2 different speaker models, 4ohm/2ohm. Great deal on getting the dual 2ohm and having it wired to 1 ohm. 👍🏽 now some fine tuning 🙂.

In an effort to run the truck at a lower engine temp I took off the fan to adjust the thermostat coil on the front of the fan clutch. It’s not adjustable like some aftermarket ones are so the bent the bimetallic coil out of its holding position a little to get er done. It will now “lock” the fan to spin at a lower temperature. 

4 hours ago, WT35002017 said:

In an effort to run the truck at a lower engine temp I took off the fan to adjust the thermostat coil on the front of the fan clutch. It’s not adjustable like some aftermarket ones are so the bent the bimetallic coil out of its holding position a little to get er done. It will now “lock” the fan to spin at a lower temperature. 

Why not just adjust the fan to come on at a lower temp? You have HPtuner right?

Got that Zapco DSP running! All I can do is smile. Man clarity is on point low, mids and highs😁😁😁 factory is a mud pit compared to this. A pic of the dash speakers setup. Still messing around with this. 

Next up is insulating the doors with 1/2 arrmaflex sheets and ductwork insulation. 

20220428_202330.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 2:18 AM, CajunFries said:

Why not just adjust the fan to come on at a lower temp? You have HPtuner right?

It is a mechanical hydrostatic controlled fan, not electrically controlled. I wish it was a couple electric fans. It’s been working well, as soon as I come to a red light it will engage and disengages after getting up to around 30mph. It was like 93 degrees air temp in Orlando a couple days ago already!