What have you done to your K2 today?

bd474196cf142ed3f7c7a54f9355a8a1.jpg

I added the keycode entry pad to my 2017 Sierra. I put it on the back of the fuel door to hide it(not that attractive, but useful). I got it with the Shop click drive coupon and it only cost me installation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

bd474196cf142ed3f7c7a54f9355a8a1.jpg

I added the keycode entry pad to my 2017 Sierra. I put it on the back of the fuel door to hide it(not that attractive, but useful). I got it with the Shop click drive coupon and it only cost me installation.

See, I hated the look of this thing but what you did is smart. Good idea!

• Like 2

36196165135_17f5228b2b_k.jpg

bought it...

Other than a tonneau or topper, and maybe a few small things here and there, I plan to just leave this one alone. No level or lift, no big tires, nothing. Maybe a set of OEM rims that look better then the stockers, but that's only if I get a really good deal...

• Like 3

bought it...

Other than a tonneau or topper, and maybe a few small things here and there, I plan to just leave this one alone. No level or lift, no big tires, nothing. Maybe a set of OEM rims that look better then the stockers, but that's only if I get a really good deal...

Nice truck! High Country? Good plan to keep it stock, at least for awhile! I keep my eyes open for an oem set of wheels for a change in appearance but I like the looks of my stock wheels too much to let them go!

Over the course of 80k miles my truck has been in and out of Walmart and discount tire for rotation and balance and somewhere along those lines my hub centric rings got lost so I added some new ones with color so they will know if they fall off.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I also changed the brakes on the truck.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

36196165135_17f5228b2b_k.jpg

bought it...

Looks great, congrats on the new rig.

Wow that looks amazing! Is that your stock honeycomb grill behind the inserts? Are these inserts a bolt on or did you have to modify the main part of your grill? Thanks in advance!

yeah that's the stick behind, and had to modify by drilling holes in the original grille, and using the bolts the supplied. Took roughly 2 hours

Looks good is that gonna crunch fenders? Or not enough travel?

it does a little but was putting some spacers on and end up ordering the wrong ones so just waiting on them to come in.