What have you done to your K2 today?

There are a few times that I want throw something in the back seat that I wouldn't want to place on the leather.

Also working on some stuff where I'll need access to the back wall itself. This allows me to do that without having to remove the seat each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's a bummer.

Yeah - When this first started, all my testing was with just one sensor. I didn't want to invest $ in buying 4 sensors just to learn if it'll work or not. The system is dependent on having all sensors to be connected otherwise, you'll get an error. So I broke down and bought everything I needed to make the connections and got the "Service Park Assist" error :(

• Like 1

Yeah - When this first started, all my testing was with just one sensor. I didn't want to invest $ in buying 4 sensors just to learn if it'll work or not. The system is dependent on having all sensors to be connected otherwise, you'll get an error. So I broke down and bought everything I needed to make the connections and got the "Service Park Assist" error :(

Either way I applaud your skills and sense of adventure.

• Like 3

So, what's the reasoning for making it fold down? Doesn't appear to be any advantage storage wise on the back wall?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

There are a few times that I want throw something in the back seat that I wouldn't want to place on the leather.

Also working on some stuff where I'll need access to the back wall itself. This allows me to do that without having to remove the seat each time.

^^^ this and with some folks that would rather install their amp behind the seat, like how the Bose amp is, and keep it off the floor for a cleaner look and maybe not interfere with storage space under the seat. My double cab already sucks with the uneven floor under the back seats... Lol

I plan to do this when I install my amp.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I figured I'd check my cabin filter... Since I only have 19k on my 2015 figured just bang it out and be done. Well thank God I listened to you guys saying put a sheet of plastic or cardboard beneath the filter to catch any junk. Amazed this is what came with the filter. Pretty sure I have no mice [emoji46] 228833aeb86e3d5ebdbf54d8d43aa5f0.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I figured I'd check my cabin filter... Since I only have 19k on my 2015 figured just bang it out and be done. Well thank God I listened to you guys saying put a sheet of plastic or cardboard beneath the filter to catch any junk. Amazed this is what came with the filter. Pretty sure I have no mice [emoji46] 228833aeb86e3d5ebdbf54d8d43aa5f0.jpg

Looks like you've been running over a lot of elderly ladies wearing colorful sweaters.

• Like 6

Looks like you've been running over a lot of elderly ladies wearing colorful sweaters.

Lol seriously.. I know. I've always complained that the air never seemed to have any speed to it...assuming this could be the culprit. Hopefully it's a hurricane in the truck later tonight cause it is hot here