What have you done to your K2 today?

The philips are red, so they aren't as bright. But they do shine backwards to hit your reflectors.

The other ones have a proctor and are bright white.

After they are in the tail light you can't tell a difference. So either or really do the job.

Philips say they last 12 years tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up getting these off eBay yesterday. Hard to pass up for the price. If they're not as bright as I want, it won't be too much of a loss and I'll just order some other ones. LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KATUR-4pcs-7443-7444NA-5630-33-SMD-Red-900-Lumens-8000K-Super-Bright-LED-New/122383909197?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I ended up getting these off eBay yesterday. Hard to pass up for the price. If they're not as bright as I want, it won't be too much of a loss and I'll just order some other ones. LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KATUR-4pcs-7443-7444NA-5630-33-SMD-Red-900-Lumens-8000K-Super-Bright-LED-New/122383909197?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Same kind I have on the bottom half, you will notice that they aren't as "all around bright" as your stock bulbs but do one side and than the other and you will see the difference in the amount of time it takes for your stocks to light up before your leds.

Don't forget to order resistors! lol

Same kind I have on the bottom half, you will notice that they aren't as "all around bright" as your stock bulbs but do one side and than the other and you will see the difference in the amount of time it takes for your stocks to light up before your leds.

Don't forget to order resistors! lol

:banghead: I knew I forgot something!! LOL I was gonna do one side first to compare, that way if I don't like them I don't have to double the work to remove them. :thumbs:

• Like 1

:banghead: I knew I forgot something!! LOL I was gonna do one side first to compare, that way if I don't like them I don't have to double the work to remove them. :thumbs:

You only need them to stop the hyper flash they will still work but your vehicle will give you a notice, that will automatically go away when the turn is complete.

You only need them to stop the hyper flash they will still work but your vehicle will give you a notice, that will automatically go away when the turn is complete.

I hate the hyper flash though LOL. I'm ordering some now. Thanks for all the info

Added some LEDs to the rear steps, hooked them up to the reverse lights, took all of about 30 minutes, start to finish. That includes mounting and connecting the wires. Reverse lights and cargo lights are all LED also, next up are those brake lights. :thumbs: I'll try to get some night shots today and post em up for those that are curious.

Definitely want to see night pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

0754e1dfb244c54145c25d87b8226307.jpg

Got the rear lift blocks on, looks like a truck should again with a rake. Had to keep the stock shocks, had an issue with the new ones. Those are to be added in a week or two now.

Looks good! What blocks did you use and how much lift are they?

I went on a spending spree again and have a new set of LTZ head lights and an FX-R retrofit kit from fastheadlights coming! Now I have to explain to the gf why I have 3 sets of head lights for the truck.

• Like 1

Dropped her off at the dealer. Ever since I dropped the gas tank to install the new bds lift springs I can't fill it up without fuel running up the vent hose. Let the experts figure it out. They put me in a brand new 2017 Silverado WT single cab long bed, I made it cross 1k miles while driving home. Suspension feels much more refined than mine did from the factory, may just be the 17" wheels though. Nice little truck honestly, I could do a lot more with an 8 foot bed [emoji23][emoji23]

I took the loaner to the LGS after dropping my truck off to grab my 3 AR-15 lowers, one AR-9 lower and my Springfield XDS 9mm I had ordered from Palmetto State Armory last week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I went on a spending spree again and have a new set of LTZ head lights and an FX-R retrofit kit from fastheadlights coming! Now I have to explain to the gf why I have 3 sets of head lights for the truck.

Tell her it's to see better at night. Safety first! 6 headlights are better than 2 :lol:

Edited by SilveradoSaver
  • Like 1