What have you done to your K2 today?

I got mine free, the customer stated there was a bump in the top of it. I searched all over and couldn’t find what he was talking about. Anyway, I replaced it and held onto the part for 30 days until GM states it can be disposed of and I took it for my truck. Win! [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Justin101714 said:

I got mine free, the customer stated there was a bump in the top of it. I searched all over and couldn’t find what he was talking about. Anyway, I replaced it and held onto the part for 30 days until GM states it can be disposed of and I took it for my truck. Win! emoji1417.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, the joys of being on the inside! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Penguin VII said:

@bc-chris Looks great man! Soldering isn't that hard as long as you're using the right tools for the job and right temp. Like everything just takes practice. Results really speak for themselves. That Volbeat album is great too. Saw them live with Metallica last year, they killed it.

thanks Penguin

regarding volbeat - absolutely one of my favourite bands.  i was so pumped when they were touring with metallica, i was going to head to the coast to catch the concert... then i noticed that for whatever reason, they didn't do the western canada gigs - i was so bummed!  i didn't end up going.  i like metallica, i LOVE volbeat!   ha! ha!

4 minutes ago, JUSTINASS said:

AFTER: 94k miles

285-65-20 BF Ko2'S...

brake pads

shocks this next weekend.

IMG_2990.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

tires look great man~.so does the truck! .. once my stockers wear out.. those are the one's i'm going with on my AT.... 

5 hours ago, JUSTINASS said:

AFTER: 94k miles

285-65-20 BF Ko2'S...

brake pads

shocks this next weekend.

IMG_2990.JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

Good looking All Terrain sir.  Color was my first choice back in 2014.  I bought black instead because there were no Garnet Red 6.2's in Texas at the time and wasn't into Summit White or Silver.  BTW did you get 70,000 miles out of the Toyos?

32 minutes ago, Lgetz said:

Good looking All Terrain sir.  Color was my first choice back in 2014.  I bought black instead because there were no Garnet Red 6.2's in Texas at the time and wasn't into Summit White or Silver.  BTW did you get 70,000 miles out of the Toyos?

Thanks...my first choice was silver...im a fan...but this red popped up locally and got a good deal on it.

i did in fact get 70K miles out of those Toyo MT...however they were miserable to drive on the last 10K miles...loud...

Tell me about your Bilstein 5100 with 2.5 Level...how did you install yours?  lowest setting and kept the level installed??

52 minutes ago, JUSTINASS said:

Thanks...my first choice was silver...im a fan...but this red popped up locally and got a good deal on it.

i did in fact get 70K miles out of those Toyo MT...however they were miserable to drive on the last 10K miles...loud...

Tell me about your Bilstein 5100 with 2.5 Level...how did you install yours?  lowest setting and kept the level installed??

staying tuned for this answer, looking at getting a 3in level (the kind that mounts to the top of the shock) and bilstein 5100's. Hoping 1.Its doable and 2 if i can do the level and a setting or two up on the bilsteins to get 3.5/4ish of lift in the front. Then add a 2in rear Block. Im new to this whole thing and don't wanna do something stupid.