What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, Michael Schimborski said:

Have a guy willing to trade my stock wheels on 33s for 20in fuel vapors on 35X12.5. What would I need to do so they fit ? Preferably without having to do a suspension lift
dc2cca783cc96c622d4001dd380de9bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fender mod, 3/2 level, or bodylift like mentioned. 

Or combo of a small level and body lift.

Or just lift it. Cheaping out and mix matching components is bound to cause issues.

or stay on 33s ahaha

d8428dbfd3f15161509959aeedf8d4e0.jpg

Stock wipers

9023922f7b32dcc07ded042bae01cf27.jpg

New Aero 22” wipers

d35b88591ab67680444fb91ca843c59a.jpg

Got the pair off ebay for $18.50 shipped to home. Stockers lasted 1 year on the truck. I was surprised they wore off that quick. I’ve never replaced wipers on a new vehicle that soon. This Aero look good and should probably last another year according to site. Not bad for the price; I think.

Crappy wipers are probably the single most annoying thing to me. You buy a 40k+ truck and the wipers come from a used yugo. I bought some "winter wipers" from autozone that were alright in the beginning but suck now, less than 3 months later. You live in an area with a lot of rain/snow?

Nice and discrete!  I wish I was aware of these when I bought my under the dash mount brake controller!

Yeah, I spent a little more but I was looking for a discrete and unobtrusive controller since I’m not going to be towing all that often. Didn’t want to bang my knee on a brick that was only useful a few times per year.

2 years old with 40k—battery went out. Voltage was fine but the CCA was done for.

My buddy in town had same problem around 2 years old. I ran into another guy couple weeks ago with same problem on a 16 and needed a jump.

Got a new battery installed. Not GM one tho.

I was feeling productive this morning...

Ran Seafoam through the intake, changed the oil, greased the front end, rotated the tires, and cleaned the throttle body. It wasn't too dirty, but she's spotless now!(this is before cleaning)IMG_20180216_103453370_HDR.thumb.jpg.a698932a64f58d3c93a2ec63eac7500e.jpg

Tightened my oil filter today. Was getting a funny smell once truck got warm so I looked underneath and the filter had some oil running down the side. Reached under and was able to turn about a 1/4 turn with ease. Going to bring this up to the dealer next time I go in.

I was backing into my driveway, earlier this morning (O-Dark hundred), when I got home from work, and noticed that the high mount brake lights were shining through the roof liner, in the cab.  Yeah, it gets really dark around here.

Edited by Ravenkeeper

Just purchased a 2016 GMC Sierra Denali.

Has 69,000 on it.

The truck has a bedrug in it and a  2" level.

Getting ready to add 305/55/20 Nitto Terragrapplers tomorrow.

The 275/65/20 Toyo A/T 2's are being taken off as the ride rough and are a little noisy.

Added the Morimoto smoked led fog lights and the Putco polished s.s. door sill covers.

Edited by churchy1313
  • Like 3