Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Did the zip tie on our 2500hd it definitely works. I'll be looking at 295/70/17 Toyo MTs if the price isn't too bad. Been looking at them for 270-290$ a tire. Could also have RTs at 266$ a tire. Will just depend. I keep thinking i don't need a mudder because i'm mostly on pavement and some turn roads on the farm. But in deer season when you need mudders you just need them.

I just pulled the trigger and got some 18x9 -12offset method nv from discount tires. They have the +18 offset version on sale for $100 less. Does anyone have picture of how they look with -12 or +18 offset. I want a slight aggressive look, would the -12 stick out too much. Any suggestion, please let me know, I can still change them to +18 offset since they are being order. Thanks in advance.

I just pulled the trigger and got some 18x9 -12offset method nv from discount tires. They have the +18 offset version on sale for $100 less. Does anyone have picture of how they look with -12 or +18 offset. I want a slight aggressive look, would the -12 stick out too much. Any suggestion, please let me know, I can still change them to +18 offset since they are being order. Thanks in advance.

Mine are +168f1e54d726054fc50ec39496f6c4f223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

+18 is 1/4" more than stock rims at +24. Add that to half of the 1" wider rim and you get the edge of the tire about 3/4" out more than the stock setup. You have to ask yourself if that's worth the cost as it will be hard to see 3/4" of offset.

Edited by bcbz71

+18 is 1/4" more than stock rims at +24. Add that to half of the 1" wider rim and you get the edge of the tire about 3/4" out more than the stock setup. You have to ask yourself if that's worth the cost as it will be hard to see 3/4" of offset.

To the contrary, i can see a difference between the stock wheel and my aftermarket... 3/4" will scream difference offset plus it will have a huge lip. Amazing, imo.

Thanks for the info. I decided to stick with -12 offset, hopefully it will work out. If it looks like it stick out too much, i am thinking about adding the OEM fender flare. My wheels should be here this coming Wednesday, I will post pictures once I have it install. Thanks for all the help.

Just put these on this week..

Fuel ff02 22x12 -44, toyo open country mt 33/12.5.

Had to trim the edge of the plastic piece below bumper.

Just put these on this week..

Fuel ff02 22x12 -44, toyo open country mt 33/12.5.

Had to trim the edge of the plastic piece below bumper.

I don't want to do 7" lift however love the big wheel and lip. Wonder how'd that work on a leveled set up?

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks man, got any from the front or back taken a little further away? And what kind of level do you have? Any rubbing?

No rubbing even in reverse at full lock. I'll take a couple tomorrow and post them up for you.

I have the RC 2" level kit

• Like 2

No rubbing even in reverse at full lock. I'll take a couple tomorrow and post them up for you.

I have the RC 2" level kit

Sweet thanks, I am pretty set on going with a higher + offset. I believe I currently have -12 and it rubs the outer part of the passenger fender at full lock in reverse where guys are running the same size tire on stock wheels w/out leveling kit and not rubbing. Drives me crazy! Thanks again

I have a 2" Rough Country level.

I agree the wheels and tires totally change the look of the truck. I was a little disappointed after I got my level done, it didn't change the look of the truck as much as I hoped. Now I'm totally satisfied with the look. My truck actually looks like a truck now.[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dood...might have just made up my mind for me. Love your setup. Looks great! I'm putting on a 2" level this weekend. Still no issues with your setup?