Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Well got tires on the old girl this morning. Discount matched a tremendous price on 33x12.50r20 nitto mud grapplers and I jumped on em. 30,760 on the factory tires and the RC 2.5" level. No rubbing I can see or feel lock to lock will update after some more flex and Offroad tests.

Teaser

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Wow no rub on stock wheels? No spacers or anything?

Instagram: toxicgoober

Wow no rub on stock wheels? No spacers or anything?

Nope. So far all is clear somehow. All I got is the 2.5" RC level/lift depending on who you ask. It's a level to me. No front wheel spacers. Was nervous to say the least. Fits like it should.

Nope. So far all is clear somehow. All I got is the 2.5" RC level/lift depending on who you ask. It's a level to me. No front wheel spacers. Was nervous to say the least. Fits like it should.

You might be the first person I've seen on here that fit that size without aftermarket wheels. Nice to know in case I wanted to keep the stockers.

You might be the first person I've seen on here that fit that size without aftermarket wheels. Nice to know in case I wanted to keep the stockers.

Ya I like the subtleness of the factory wheels with some meats On them

I like the look of 285/70 17 tires on stock rims. I have not read where people have had an issue with this size rubbing. I thought I read somewhere that this won't rub at stock height. I would be interested in hearing if this particular size on stock wheels has created problems as this is a size I've considered.

I like the look of 285/70 17 tires on stock rims. I have not read where people have had an issue with this size rubbing. I thought I read somewhere that this won't rub at stock height. I would be interested in hearing if this particular size on stock wheels has created problems as this is a size I've considered.

I ran a 285/70-17 on the stock Silverado wheels with the bilstein 5100 adjustable son the highest setting. I had no rub at all even driving off road.

Edited by Alexantics

I ran a 285/70-17 on the stock Silverado wheels with the bilstein 5100 adjustable son the highest setting. I had no rub at all even driving off road.

Great to hear! The Bilsteins at max height are 1.85" so hopefully my 1.5 " spacers will do the job as well!

• Like 1