Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

This just made my mind up. I won't be going with that wide of a tire, but this is the stance I'm going for.

Very nice looking truck right there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thank you! About to get air bags in back as my dog box sags the truck a hair. Perfect size imho for a 4x4 truck

• Like 1

Stock 20" w/ 33x12.5x20 Toyo RT

2.5 RC Level kit. Want to go higher but i should have went with bigger tires.

20160916_164139_zpsukqndzc8.jpg

20160918_170412_zpse6hlm4sp.jpg

Do the 33×12.5×20 rub at all? I have a highcountry with the max tow, gonna do the rc 2.5 lift, cant decide what size duratracs to put on. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

305/55r20 is a big tire, it's absolutely noticeable from stock not even a question. 275/65 will look stuffed, I'm personally not a fan of that look as it takes away from your lift and makes it look more like a stock set up but slightly taller. I'm doing a 285/55r20 and that's really close to stock. Here is a pic of 285/55r20 with a 3.5 lift. It definitely has the "ice skate" look but I think it looks great, I'm doing the 2.5 lift so it won't be quite as much wheel well.

Sent from my treestand using Tapatalk

So... the 305/55 would be wider of a tire (sticking out a bit more) compared to a 275/65 tire which would fill "up" the wheel well more. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone