"Easter Eggs" on your Silverado that you just found out

What is some "easter eggs" that you found out? or maybe a "made up easter egg" that ended up being handy in the truck. For me it was the Visor, I see alot of ppl that put their insurance and registration on the inside of the visor (meaning you have to flip the visor down) I always put mine in the glove box but now that i found this out and insurance card is so small now that it's not that big of an eye sore. You slide your cards or insurance in the visor clip made for it.

15hh1ud.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a tips and tricks thread that has a lot of this information, take a read through it.

Ah ok, classic noob move. Mind providing a link?

Too bad the sunglass holder isn't big enough to hold sunglasses though

Fits my big raybans just fine. You have kim k or paris hilton glasses?

Ya, my Oakleys fit perfect in it. I just put them face down in there. I have a feeling some people haven't tried different ways to fit them.

Ya, my Oakleys fit perfect in it. I just put them face down in there. I have a feeling some people haven't tried different ways to fit them.

I have several Oakleys, That's the reason i have those there because the others are in the sunglasses holder. Some you do have to move around like a puzzle to find out how they fit.

I dont think it is an Easter egg, Easter eggs are usually something not useful but a fun find that you can reference to something completely different. (say a panda picture right behind the bottom of the steering wheel? lol)

This is actually a feature, I use it. it is also not hidden at all, completely out in the open :driving:

I know this thread isn't really about the sunglasses holder but I find the people who complain about the holder must have huge sunglasses. I have 3 different pairs of Oakleys and all mine fit just fine. Yea I do need to wiggle them in the right way but it isn't difficult.

I had no idea that was on the visor! Pretty cool.

I dont think it is an Easter egg, Easter eggs are usually something not useful but a fun find that you can reference to something completely different. (say a panda picture right behind the bottom of the steering wheel? lol)

This is actually a feature, I use it. it is also not hidden at all, completely out in the open :driving:

Is that feature in the owners manual? And your point in invalid to jay15982 lol

When pressing the blinker arm lightly without fully engaging it, in tow haul mode it will automatically blink 6 times. In normal transmission mode its 3 times.

Archived