Light bar/ Aux Light switches

On 9/28/2015 at 9:54 AM, SkippyG4 said:

This is where I put my main two switches.

20150914_060406.jpg

Hey I've seen you post this in a few different subs and I really like the look, actually bought some on/off/on rockers from OTRATTW and plan to do this. My question is, is this the bezel with integrated trailer brakes with the TB unit removed and cut out? I saw another guy throw rockers in the cubby hole bezel (my current bezel) and I think this looks way cleaner.

Thanks

Edited by Thielio20
spelling error

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 11:08 PM, flyingfool said:

anyone know of or use  upfitter aux switches for the K2 truck with bench seat?

There are threads on here that discuss the Upfitter switch bank.  YouTube is also a great source for info.    Is this what you were thinking of installing?

On 11/10/2020 at 1:32 AM, Thielio20 said:

Hey I've seen you post this in a few different subs and I really like the look, actually bought some on/off/on rockers from OTRATTW and plan to do this. My question is, is this the bezel with integrated trailer brakes with the TB unit removed and cut out? I saw another guy throw rockers in the cubby hole bezel (my current bezel) and I think this looks way cleaner.

Thanks

This is the Bezel for the Trailer Brake controller. You will order the bezel, which will come without the Trailer Brake. Then Dremel out the area to accept the 2-switch holder (which you can purchase from OTRATTW as well). Be careful not to Dremel out more than you need for the switches. Here is my set up.Cubby1.thumb.JPG.edb431121867bd02a04876d9e0076d2e.JPG

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I've been working on a solution to adding switches to the cabin without having to drill any holes or modify too much. This is a 3D printed part that just snaps into place in the center console, it can fit quite a few of these smaller switches. The larger switches do not work due to depth constraints unfortunately but I think this is an pretty elegant solution. My next step is to try wrapping it in a gun metal or matte black wrap for a more OEM look.

PXL_20210106_004829711.jpg

• Like 1