New Alpine 10" In-Dash

Yea they are definitely optional, but for 4k $, it seems like they would kinda throw that in. Haha!

But seriously. Incredible unit (thats what she said!)

Hey, I'm with you! You would think all the optional items would be standard at that price. Funny thing it's only for Silverado color schemes. GMC variation not yet available. I am sure when it finally gets released into the market it will be a chunk less than MSRP.

I am for sure my buddy Kyle will have one soon, so I will get the lowdown on this unit.

Hey, I'm with you! You would think all the optional items would be standard at that price. Funny&thing it's only for Silverado color schemes. GMC variation not yet available. I am sure when it finally gets released into the market it will be a chunk less than MSRP.

I am for sure my buddy Kyle will have one soon, so I will get the lowdown on this unit.

I would also like to see if would do phone mirroring, and apple/android carplay.

Btw, killer looking truck vader

Edited by dbcooper

I would also like to see if would do phone mirroring, and apple/android carplay.

Btw, killer looking truck vader

Thanks db, check out my build thread.....I personally would get one of these, but don't see a real need for replacing the head unit right now.....price drops to $2k and I will jump on it......of course after a supercharger....lol

....oh and I stand corrected....I watch the promo video and there is a gmc color option.....hmmmm

Edited by Strykers_Inc

Game changer.... Wow. I was going to spend $2K to upgrade to apple CarPlay and add a front camera. The optional switch relay really has me sold. How much can I get for my 2015 unit with nav?

Awesome:

Have you upgraded your Chevrolet Silverado with accessories like a winch, lights, air suspension and a motorized tonneau cover? No need to add switches that clutter your dash. Now you can conveniently control these accessories directly from the X110-SLV’s touchscreen! The KAC-001 Truck Accessory Controller (sold separately) turns the X110-SLV into a hub to connect and control these accessories. Eight individual outputs are available to control eight relay-connected accessories, and the accessories can be configured as Pulsed, Latched or Momentary Outputs. Graphical icons can be assigned to each accessory for quick identification on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested, the install manuals are now available on Alpines site under the support section.

http://vault.alpine-usa.com/products/documents/IM_X110-SLV_X110-SRA_Install_Manual.pdf

http://vault.alpine-usa.com/products/documents/OM_%20X110%20_X108U_INE-W967HD_Audio+Visual_EN.pdf

What I find odd is that the marketing page shows that this is compatible with Bose but the install doc says it isn't.

Seems the introductory street price is $3500 at multiple web sites. I love this in dash solution, price is just crazy, nearly 10% of the truck. That is hard to swallow.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/alpine-10-built-in-gps-cd-dvd-built-in-bluetooth-built-in-hd-radio-apple-ipod-ready-in-dash-deck-black/4774904.p?id=1219817781962&skuId=4774904

I actually looked into this model a bit further, and I can get it for waaaayyyyy less than that, but its still a chunk.

I am telling myself I will wait until next xmas! And if I feel I still want one I will call in my favor......

I actually looked into this model a bit further, and I can get it for waaaayyyyy less than that, but its still a chunk.

I am telling myself I will wait until next xmas! And if I feel I still want one I will call in my favor......

Who is your source? How much can you get it for? I'm seriously considering, and would do sub amp and component speaker upgrades at the same time.

Who is your source? How much can you get it for? I'm seriously considering, and would do sub amp and component speaker upgrades at the same time.

Sorry it's not an open source. Dealer cost never is, and it's being controlled with limited distribution. I can just say markup is pretty high on these higher end alpine units, and if given the opportunity to purchase you might want to jump on it. I see the market has set the price at $3500, should be a bit lower by Xmas next year. Edited by Strykers_Inc