Buick to offer a wagon. Wait... what!?

It's true! And it's looking like it could be something nice for a change instead of those boring old VW & Audi things. Blah. Although the back end of those concepts looks a bit too much like an ugly Subaru wagon. Blah.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2016/10/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-buick-s-upcoming-regal-wagon.html

Yeah, the new Buick looks more like the average crossover. When the OP said wagon, I was picturing what others had posted. Now that was a real station wagon. Guess if someone really wants a true wagon, they have to order up a hearse like the funeral homes do.

• 4 weeks later...

The article states that the Buick wagon will be manufactured in Germany.

No thanks. I'll keep my made in America wagon. 44,000 original miles. Daily driver.

If I found out that it was going to be manufactured in North America - I'd start using my GM MasterCard some more to add to my GM points.

2002%20Taurus%20Wagon%202%20800x600_zpsp

Wagons are kinda cool and if the ole lady kicks you out, it's a good place to sleep until she comes to her senses!! I have a Malibu Sedan for the wife, if it looked cool and they made it in a wagon we'd have gotten that...

oh look, a rainbow!

rocker016w_zpsadfac4e4.jpg

the hard lines drawn, wagons end up a realm of useless anyway.

this ten geared AWD subaru with the dual port engine just turned thirty.

ashame the engine is extinct...and that lever resembling afullsize gm pickup, complete with four low..

being square like a wagon ought to be.

I'll go back to truck threads now...this subaru sits around nowadays.

what is up with the new back ends with more curves than an egg?

it's like making the roof an automatic transmission:

don't put any load on it.

Archived