In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I am selling my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Extended Cab 4WD. It is red. It has a 6" Rough Country suspension lift kit on it. It has 35x12.50R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires and 17X9 Pro Comp 7032 wheels. It has brand new MOOG upper and lower control arms and ball joints, GM torsion bars, GM instrument cluster, GM turn signal lever/horn, EBCM and BPMV, and Rain-X windshield wipers. It has a bull bar, tow mirrors (I still have original mirrors), running boards (I still have original running boards), bug deflector, side window deflectors, all-weather floor mats, fender flares, mud flaps, rear wheel well liners, locking tailgate, black diamond plate toolbox, black bed rails and bed caps, and spray-in bed liner. I also have an aftermarket Sony radio and a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator for it. I have a clean and clear title. Pictures are available upon request. Regular oil changes and maintenance. I have all service records and receipts for everything done. I can't upload pictures on here due to the max single file size limit of 1 MB (my pictures are HDR ~1.5-2 MB each), so I included a link to a Google Drive album with pictures below.

Here is a link to more information: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3K-KaGKZNmt6MzVnV1QzXzA

Here is a link to the CarFax: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3K-KaGKZSzM2SlJnNC1KU28

Here is a link to the GM build sheet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3K-KaGKZT0ZxRVd4VndsNG8

Here is a link to a Google Drive album with more pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcQ3K-KaGKZLVBKSU13VmZYRjg

Asking for $8,000 OR BEST OFFER. No lowballs. Serious inquiries only. No trades. Cash only. I do not need help selling this vehicle.

Edited by txab

• txab locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Avery Dameron
      To all my haters, continue to hate just want to preface that 😂.  Anyway I am looking to get some leveling blocks as my truck is still nosediving.  I love the way the 3” blocks look but I have also read that the upper control arms tend to pop out with any blocks bigger than 2”. Does anyone have experience with that happening?  Also thinking about just taking out the rear blocks.  Or both. Any experience appreciated. Also does anyone know what this does about warranty?
    • By Collin McCullick
      Can somebody with a loaded 2022 (or 2021) 2500HD 6.6 Gas LT/LTZ (or similar with the options below) post their payload and GVWR?

My wife and I are looking at ordering a loaded 2022 gas 2500HD LT with the Z71 sport package, convenience and safety packages, 5th wheel package, leather bucket seats, sunroof, extra altnernator/battery, etc (pretty much every box checked). The GVWR will be 10,6500#'s, and I'm guessing with it fully loaded it will probably have a payload around 3,100? But I'm curious if anyone already has one or at least very similar what your payload ended up being.

Thanks!
    • By Scotty Harder
      So around this time of year last year I changed my brakes and my rotors and was going to replace my front bearings as well. My 08 is a Michigan truck so it’s got a plethora of rust accumulated. One of caliper bolts had seized so I completed what I could with the brakes and headed home to figure the best attack for a seized rusted bolt with thread lock. Anyways that bolt was a ******, so I went to my brother cause he had an air compressor and thought we’d try that. Needless to say the bolt one, so my brother put the wheel back together but before he put the caliper back in place over the rotor he decided to decompress the spring?. Why? I have zero idea thought it was pointless for him to do that Considering I had to do it to change the springs. So I start to head back home just worried about getting this bolt out so I can change my bearing. So as I start to leave I don’t notice anything out of place until I get down the road and my brake pedal goes to the floor. It made no sense, I couldn’t figure out what happened in the 30 minutes I was there; that would take my brakes from having good pressure to having none.  Then not long after that my fuel pump goes. Old Murphy’s law coming in clutch for me! So I get the fuel pump swapped get the caliper freed so I could replace my bearing. Then go to bleed my brakes and I can’t get any of my brake pedal back. I have abs so I I went out and bought a scan tool cause I heard bleeding brakes with an abs system without the scan tool is difficult and is more than likely the reason my brakes still go to the floor. So I do everything the device tells me to. There’s no change, except now I can’t shift it out of park to even attempt to check if there’s at least some pressure. I’ve been battling these brakes so at least the last half of 2021 my family is telling me to just sell it for whatever. Honestly I don’t want to sell it I rather enjoy having it and am not ready to let it go. Any help or advice would be so appreciated!