Illuminated Door Handles

Thank you soo much, was also needing some answers bout the GM Tri mode power steps u installed on youtube, i was wondering where i can get those and if i need any additional parts.

Louis G Migl 

that person that sells them on ebay actually has a website as well and sells them a little cheaper than ebay and free shipping I payed 140 for my 4 illuminated handles they were different colors but that doesn't matter since u have to get them color matched to your truck its priorityautoparts2015.com. I also payed 150 to color match came out really good I installed them but have to wire them in still... waiting on my door speakers to come in :D

• 8 months later...
On 2018-03-16 at 1:06 PM, Pacman310 said:

that person that sells them on ebay actually has a website as well and sells them a little cheaper than ebay and free shipping I payed 140 for my 4 illuminated handles they were different colors but that doesn't matter since u have to get them color matched to your truck its priorityautoparts2015.com. I also payed 150 to color match came out really good I installed them but have to wire them in still... waiting on my door speakers to come in :D

Does anybody have another source for these illuminated handles? The Ebay vendor that had them is sold out. 

Edited by SASK_RT

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2017 at 11:24 PM, jpinoy said:

Finally got some time off to go to the shop and get the handles painted to match my truck, Graphite Metallic. Most of the body shops are closed on weekends, so this took some time to get done. $220 to get them matched.

I really like how they turned out, matches really nice, as when I bought them, they were Tungsten.

Now, just need better weather up here in PNW so I can install them. I got the missing connectors that were back ordered, got them first week of December. ec5dcc6023adcb944509d47b4895932c.jpg6290072a2b39f9e38bebdb5f2ec6dad4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

What part number are your handles?

Does anyone have the part numbers for the illuminated handles? And also what about the end insert piece? Did they come with handles or seperate part number?

What part number are your handles?

Does anyone have the part numbers for the illuminated handles? And also what about the end insert piece? Did they come with handles or seperate part number?

Just do a search on eBay for the 2015-2018 LED Yukon/Escalade door handles, that's how I found mine. The listings should have the part # in the detail section.

Mine was a complete set when I got mine. I've seen some with just the handle and not the other part, end piece.

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased all 4 handles from a yard for 330 shipped 

How do I disassemble the front chrome from the LED to paint the whole handle ?

I dont want any chrome, also i dont need the metal back plate that came on the drivers door handle ?

Thanks again

I purchased all 4 handles from a yard for 330 shipped 

How do I disassemble the front chrome from the LED to paint the whole handle ?

I dont want any chrome, also i dont need the metal back plate that came on the drivers door handle ?

Thanks again
Remove the screw that holds the chrome onto the handle itself. Once removed, the LED insert can be separated from the chrome trim.

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2017 at 11:52 AM, cmatt said:

@pgamboa I got the driver's Esky door harness installed and everything functions properly. The only difference I saw is the connector for the door handle. It's keyed differently than the one on my OE harness. However, it does fit the Esky door handle connector perfectly.

Esky harness on top
54793630ba97e1185b9d8c6f443f9a1b.jpg

You can barely see the difference in keying. My OE one is the closer to you.
1cf77ff9ab1963fa9f6eb8fb7a96c331.jpg

Esky door harness with my OE Yukon handle connector.
cc38e36da850cb2cd37c079c065c827c.jpg

Esky door harness with the Esky handle connector.
6bc347a1b7dce38a2a8c78aad2355367.jpg

could you share the number parts of the cadilac harness you used

could you share the number parts of the cadilac harness you used

I’m happy to. However, would you or anyone have any interest if I put together a kit with the parts to allow you to add the circuits for the illuminated handles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

you make new harness for the four doors,
I have a suburban 2016 LTZ, I send a photo.

13 hours ago, cmatt said:

I’m happy to. However, would you or anyone have any interest if I put together a kit with the parts to allow you to add the circuits for the illuminated handles?

Image-1 (2).jpg

• 5 months later...
On 8/29/2019 at 12:41 AM, cmatt said:

I'd have a great deal of interest in that! I'm not super savvy in the electronics department, so this would make it a much easier option. 

0 (1292×969)

@pgamboa, I don't mean to insert SUV talk into this truck thread, but wanted to add some info for those that have asked about it.

As I'm sure Phil has mentioned previously, there is no factory version of the illuminated handles on a Silverado/Sierra.  Make sure you touch base with him via his website at www.harnessdr.com to discuss your options.

This is a factory option on the Escalade SUVs.  To add them to a Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon, there's wiring in the cabin and doors to verify and add.  It certainly can be done (I've added them to my Yukon) and there's a couple different ways to go about it.

To avoid confusion with having SUV info in this thread, send me an email to [email protected] and we can discuss the details for your specific SUV application.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1