Truxedo Titanium Hard Roll-Up Tonneau Cover?

I have the BAK Revolver X2 cover on my truck. I love it. I went with the BAK over the Truxedo Titanium because I didn't want the Velcro sides. The BAK seems more secure to me.  Other than that the covers are pretty much the same. I love the roll up over a fold up. Gives you full bed access without blocking the window. Very easy to roll up from the side of the truck to grab items in the bed.

I do get a little water on top of the wheel wells when it is a heavy rain. Not a puddle just a few drops. I am happy with the amount of water it keeps out. On my last truck I had a BAK hard fold up cover and that leaked bad along the sides.

The best price I found was The Tonneau factory outlet online. If you do an online chat with them they will knock the price down if you ask for a better price.   https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com

On 4/25/2018 at 6:58 AM, Ironman24 said:

I have the BAK Revolver X2 cover on my truck. I love it. I went with the BAK over the Truxedo Titanium because I didn't want the Velcro sides. The BAK seems more secure to me.  Other than that the covers are pretty much the same. I love the roll up over a fold up. Gives you full bed access without blocking the window. Very easy to roll up from the side of the truck to grab items in the bed.

I do get a little water on top of the wheel wells when it is a heavy rain. Not a puddle just a few drops. I am happy with the amount of water it keeps out. On my last truck I had a BAK hard fold up cover and that leaked bad along the sides.

The best price I found was The Tonneau factory outlet online. If you do an online chat with them they will knock the price down if you ask for a better price.   https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com

I found this it looks identical to the BAK it even has some of the same stock photos but its a GM part.

19333082 Hard Roll Up Tonneau Cover OEM by REV

22 minutes ago, djw88 said:

I found this it looks identical to the BAK it even has some of the same stock photos but its a GM part.

19333082 Hard Roll Up Tonneau Cover OEM by REV

My parts guy at the dealer told me that the GM cover was made by BAK for GM. So I assume its the X2 cover.

I just did a chat with tonneau factory outlet online and they quoted me a price of 819.88 for the RevolverX2 (6.6 bed) and that is with free shipping. 

1 hour ago, djw88 said:

just ordered the GM one off ebay for 750 free shipping 5.8 bed

:) excited to get it!

thanks for the help I do like the design of the BAK/REV better 

That's a good price! Good luck with it. I am sure you will like it!

anyone have the hard roll-up tonneau cover?

how do you like it?
pros?
cons? (besides price)
and where did you get it?

I have it and i love it. No cons IMO except you have to have the tailgate open to close it properly. I got it off amazon for $750

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys