What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Yes, Upgraded the rear shocks to Bilstein 5100s several months ago when I did the 2" block.

I just had 2” front spacer and rear blocks installed was thinking of changing the rear shocks to bilsteins but not sure of model # since it’s taller than stock. Some like the leveled look. I love the rake look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

I just had 2” front spacer and rear blocks installed was thinking of changing the rear shocks to bilsteins but not sure of model # since it’s taller than stock. Some like the leveled look. I love the rake look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, we tow a camper a few times a month, so I need the rake for same towing. 

Found a mint condition dual exhaust bumper. I installed it and installed the powder coated tips I had already. Simple swap, it looks much better now. I took it to the exhaust shop today to reroute the exhaust. 

9F611525-6EB9-4B1E-A743-9983859C16DB.jpeg

FF3A2EC5-2ABE-4183-A195-55FE1A4104FF.jpeg

A070914F-4373-45B2-AD83-F1CAF59B369B.jpeg

• Like 8

Welp at 11,300 miles today had a bunch of things pop up (brake malfunction, traction control) and check engine came on. I did have it scanned for the original recall some time ago guess it didn’t work. I have an open recall hope it takes care of it. I did scan and clear the three codes, started truck and no check engine light [emoji848]

Truck drove fine after the check engine too

9de0af47941ec7d9d9c71225910d3a44.jpge2cca412597618411bb4f7c610a8ff11.jpg43631f9668444c55eb99d2a7ad4e32de.plist

Ryan B.

Crossed 11k miles in the 19 Trail Boss this morning.  Love this truck.   And this forum makes the ownership experience even better. Appreciate all of you out there. 
Happy for you bro, agreed that everyone on this forum has been very helpful.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 3:54 PM, pewterliftedz said:

Yes, Upgraded the rear shocks to Bilstein 5100s several months ago when I did the 2" block.

Your setup looks great, have been wanting to upgrade to the Eibach lifting struts and rear shocks, could you provide the part number for 2” TB rear blocks or where you purchased?  Do you know how much rake your truck had prior to installing the Eibach struts?  And how much after?  Thanks for the help.