What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 8/22/2020 at 8:10 PM, Htown T1 said:

Installed Rough Country fender flares today. Easy install....

243BB7B3-8749-45AC-BEF4-D9A584F41B91.jpeg

28B7A62F-7A65-4FD1-9262-178CFDCFA58F.jpeg

34D10D4C-5A24-4C06-B3DF-0197760C0E75.jpeg

9BE6D1B2-29A3-4D27-BD70-C4F40E512B29.jpeg

Really like the look of these.... Wasn't even remotely considering them until seeing this post on the blacked out truck. Look sharp. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, GA_LTZ said:

Looks great! What size tires are those and are you running a leveling kit? If so what size leveling kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.  Tires are 305 45 22.. just a 1.5" front level.

• Like 1

Just a little dress-up to the interior, Lloyd's Luxe 40oz .5" cut pile floor mats. Figured I'd post a couple pics since when I was researching buying them I couldn't find any pics of the mats in my truck.  I bought my Denali with the all weather mat's (which I love for protection) but I wanted something a little dressier during the good weather.  I'm kind of surprised how "Grey" GM's "black" carpet really is, I never noticed until I laid down the new black mats. Still looks pretty good, would look better if the truck's carpet was real black cut pile instead of grey trunk liner.    

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

• Like 3

Ordered a 2” Rough Country leveling kit. Also ordered 285/65/20 BFG KO2. Will be getting installed Friday. That means my 275/60/20 KO2s will be up for sale. They have less than 5000 miles on them. PM me if interested... I’m located in GA but can ship.

12 minutes ago, GA_LTZ said:

Ordered a 2” Rough Country leveling kit. Also ordered 285/65/20 BFG KO2. Will be getting installed Friday. That means my 275/60/20 KO2s will be up for sale. They have less than 5000 miles on them. PM me if interested... I’m located in GA but can ship.

Sweet! Can’t wait to see it. After my stock size ridge grapplers wear out, I want to add the trailboss lift to my LTZ and those 285/65/20 bfg ko2s. Let me know if you notice a big drop in power or more harsh ride. The fear of that held me back from doing those tires or bigger ridge grapplers originally. Thanks!

Sweet! Can’t wait to see it. After my stock size ridge grapplers wear out, I want to add the trailboss lift to my LTZ and those 285/65/20 bfg ko2s. Let me know if you notice a big drop in power or more harsh ride. The fear of that held me back from doing those tires or bigger ridge grapplers originally. Thanks!

I definitely anticipate some power loss but hopefully won’t be too bad. I’ll be sure to post some pics and let y’all know how it rides