What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

What kind of mount do you have this on?

I have a universal base and two arms from 67 designs. And a universal tough tray from ram for the iPad. The tray is a little thick but I have the iPad pro 12.9 so there’s not a whole lot out there that’ll hold it. Literally every other size iPad ever has better mounting trays.
  • Like 1

I made a mess....

Changing out the plastic pieces on the top dash (top pad, glove box, both vent panels) for the leather counterparts.....Why did I think this would be a good idea?

Also swapping out the factory dash speakers for Memphis upgrades while I am in there.

image0(6).jpeg

image1(4).jpeg

Edited by Goobax
  • Haha 1

Potato pics of the finished work. Should have come from the factory this way but then again, I should have just bought a higher trim as well lol. Finished the upper dash and door card "conversion" on my Custom.

image1(5).jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Edited by Goobax
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Goobax said:

Potato pics of the finished work. Should have come from the factory this way but then again, I should have just bought a higher trim as well lol. Finished the upper dash and door card "conversion" on my Custom.

image1(5).jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

Looks a lot better. Get yourself a leather wheel now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Goobax said:

image1(5).jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

How did you get the trim blue?

21 hours ago, jflan23 said:

How do you like the icon kit? Did you gain any additional lift over the stock AT4? I’ve used fox in the past with my other trucks but keep seeing icon around with good reviews.

So far I love it. It made the ride firm, but in a really good way and I feel grounded. I no longer have the 5 hour bounce after going over a bump on the road (slightly exaggerating the amount of time), less roll on turns/curves, and there is much more control of the truck. As far as Lift, I was sitting at 38" from floor to the bottom of the plastic fender stock up front and 40.25 in the rear. I am now sitting at 38 7/8" in the front and 40.5" in the rear. I did not make any adjustments to the coil overs as I was told by ICON that they come set for their maximum recommended height (2" to 2.5"of lift on a stock 1500 Sierra non-AT4) from factory. I also measured from the floor up to the bottom of the plastic fender because I didn't change the tires. If I recall correctly, it is recommended to measure from the center of the hub up to an "x" point if you are making additional changes. This is my first suspension mod, so I could also be wrong lol.

I looked at the Fox kit, but most of the info I found online stated that Fox users would eventually switch over to ICON. I debated between the ICON and the Fabtech kit, but I wasn't able to get enough info/reviews on the Fabtech's. Granted there is limited info of the ICON & GMC combo, but I liked the adjustability. I found a really good deal online that saved me a few hundred bucks, so I placed the order. The Kings looked good, but I couldn't justify the additional costs for my intended use.

1 hour ago, moose09876 said:

How did you get the trim blue?

Had the dealer paint to match when they did my grill, mirror caps, and door handles

10 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Man I would love to get rid of the chrome around my vents. Looks good. How hard would it be to do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver side is easy, just need to trim a little of the inner piece from a Custom trim as these do not have the chrome rings around the vents. The passenger side requires removing the whole middle pad, lower center prices and radio though. Honestly I would just wrap it if you want it blacked out and save the trouble. In pets you’re probably looking at 60 bucks though and like I said relatively minor trimming to fit.