What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Dropped the GM cold air intake into my RST this morning. Didn’t even take an hour. ??

I debated between the GM CAI or the Rotofab. I went with the GM for its native design, and am happy I did. The install was super easy. 

About to leave for the dealer to have my catback exhaust installed! Can’t wait to hear the total difference in a few hours. ???24B085FC-BE45-4ADB-B552-7F43C4C78752.thumb.jpeg.1065b5c11bd65ae343ea1e436bac6330.jpeg

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, econometrics said:

Dropped the GM cold air intake into my RST this morning. Didn’t even take an hour. ??

I debated between the GM CAI or the Rotofab. I went with the GM for its native design, and am happy I did. The install was super easy. 

About to leave for the dealer to have my catback exhaust installed! Can’t wait to hear the total difference in a few hours. ???24B085FC-BE45-4ADB-B552-7F43C4C78752.thumb.jpeg.1065b5c11bd65ae343ea1e436bac6330.jpeg

Nice! You have the 5.3? How did the CAI change the sound from inside the cab?

3 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Nice! You have the 5.3? How did the CAI change the sound from inside the cab?

Yes, I have the 5.3L. 

Honestly, I don’t think the average person would even notice a sound difference. Listening for it, you can hear a deeper growl under acceleration, but you really have to be tuned in to hear it. 

I think the sound note is most noticeable with an exhaust package. So far with the stock exhaust, it’s hard to really notice it. IMO. 

Detailed the truck for the first time

1. Chemical Guys Clean Slate for washing
  2. Adams clay mitt with Meguiar's Quik Detailer for lube
  3. Meguiars M105/M205 cutting compound with Griots 6" DA polisher
  4. Meguiars NXT Tech Wax
  5. P&S Bead Maker
  6. Meguiars Ultimate Insane tire shine

That's just for the outside. Here some shots with the reflection.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Sierra50BMG said:

New wheels and tires :))

65288CDD-688B-4D6D-B2F7-F52A7CFFECEB.jpeg

Do you have a mesh cover over the grill? Or is that part of your bumper guard? Been trying to find a mesh cover I can put on when I drive from SLC to Vegas because the bugs are a magnet to my white truck lol!

2 minutes ago, Dani2005 said:

Do you have a mesh cover over the grill? Or is that part of your bumper guard? Been trying to find a mesh cover I can put on when I drive from SLC to Vegas because the bugs are a magnet to my white truck lol!

It’s part of the Grille Guard. It’s a Westin HDX. it just protects the radiator from anything crazy like a bird or a cleat from a big rig

Detailed the truck for the first time
  1. Chemical Guys Clean Slate for washing
  2. Adams clay mitt with Meguiar's Quik Detailer for lube
  3. Meguiars M105/M205 cutting compound with Griots 6" DA polisher
  4. Meguiars NXT Tech Wax
  5. P&S Bead Maker
  6. Meguiars Ultimate Insane tire shine
That's just for the outside. Here some shots with the reflection.
UoPMtGx.jpg
VlEU85s.jpg
kJCsmGU.jpg
lPz7lJ6.jpg
All good but I actually found that armoralls tire shine is far better although I also added outlast break dust repellent over it and has lasted 4 weeks I was only get about a week with meguires ultimate tire shine so curious if the break dust would work over meguiars as well

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Specs? Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BFG KO2 35x12.50/17 on a 4.51 backspace with -6 offset. I also have icon 2.5 extended travel coil overs set at 2.25” lift with their tubular UCA with delta joint. I had to remove the mudflap bracket and cut a bit of plastic. Nothing crazy. I have a rub at full lock when hitting a bump or a curb. Other than that I think they looks sweet and they ride awesome.