What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

25 minutes ago, GA_LTZ said:

Ended up going a different route with the wheels/tires. Will keep y’all posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go ahead and get that trailboss lift or BDS 4” lift ?

20 hours ago, kevant69 said:

Plasti dip Bowtie and Hooks today. Its Playoff Hockey ready now. LETS GO FLYERS!94e5d661180023b53065d298eeab9104.jpgb98ac438f7ed4a1c4ef109d3eb87f4fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Which bug shield deal is that, looks super discreet.  

58 minutes ago, Paul 2020RST said:

Which tailgate letters you used?  I have a black RST and am debating gray or matte black.

It came from the dealership with them so I assume their the official GM kind. I’m really pleased with them. They are a flat matte charcoal grey color which doesn’t stand out but you can tell it’s different. It’s very subtle. Scroll down and you can see more pics (or other trucks) in this thread. 

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/223510-tailgate-letters/page/6/#comments

ETA - It’s all personal preference at the end of the day and the look that you want. But I feel like the matte black on a black truck would be tough to really notice. The matte charcoal grey matches really well to the plastic trip in the bumper, bed rail caps, and the wheels!

Edited by Duramax3oh

23 hours ago, kevant69 said:

Plasti dip Bowtie and Hooks today. Its Playoff Hockey ready now. LETS GO FLYERS!94e5d661180023b53065d298eeab9104.jpgb98ac438f7ed4a1c4ef109d3eb87f4fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

look's good - is it red or orange - plasti - dip  ???

On a mission to swap chrome for color matched/black on a '20 LTZ. Found a color matched grille insert. I have the 360 camera, and the RST grille had the proper cutout and clipped right in. EXPENSIVE, but oh well. They never made an LTZ/High Country in shadow gray metallic with 360 camera. Mission accomplished on this piece. Now just looking for a swap for the chrome valance to a normal black one. $250 for the OEM is spicy. Swap???

2020-08-28.jpg