What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

BFG KO2 35x12.50/17 on a 4.51 backspace with -6 offset. I also have icon 2.5 extended travel coil overs set at 2.25” lift with their tubular UCA with delta joint. I had to remove the mudflap bracket and cut a bit of plastic. Nothing crazy. I have a rub at full lock when hitting a bump or a curb. Other than that I think they looks sweet and they ride awesome.

What wheels did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

What wheels did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DX4 Terrain in Bronze. I was told I got the last set in the US. They make them in matte black but I do not like a flat, matte, or satin black. I wasn’t too sure about them but once they came together with the tire and I had them on the truck I personally think they work really well with the dark blue.

803F010A-A00F-4254-8D83-B5E640B0160A.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, ausomecasey said:

Nice! You have the 5.3? How did the CAI change the sound from inside the cab?

After driving a few days with the CAI, I need to edit my comment and say that it really does make a difference. I’ve realized that it growls and gives the most boost when the engine is warm and you’re going above 30mph.

I stood on it from 30-50mph this afternoon and it made me legit giddy. You can feel the engine growl under your accelerator, too. 

I decided to put this CAI and GMPE un to help me with my occasional lust for the 6.2L. I can safely say the CAI alone so far has cured that, and made my 5.3L feel more beastly. 

GMPE going on tomorrow, and I can hardly wait! 

Made a mini center chinrest for the dog !  she loves to stick her head out the "nose portal" when we go for rides, but every bump hits her in the chin with the window frame edge.  Can't let that happen to mans best friend.  Ordered up a spare center headrest and took it apart, cut down the foam, put a slot in it for the car seat anchor and then a little pleather cutting and sewing.   Pretty happy with the outcome, just enough to cover up that anchor and give the furry beast a chin rest.

IMG_3347.thumb.jpeg.2094c2473337176323fb9b7e0e5ce577.jpegIMG_3346.thumb.jpeg.3f0d6d5cf4ec9a1322bacd2bfb6de43f.jpeg

• Like 9

18 hours ago, Dani2005 said:

Type of bumper? 4" lift?

16 hours ago, zeon said:

What type or brand of bumper is that looks awesome can't even see the winch. Like it good looking ride

4" BDS Lift

Chassis Unlimited Bumper: https://chassisunlimited.com/truck-products/gmc/sierra-1500/19-20-1500.html

Thanks!