What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

It does look good, but if you were to have a need to visit Michigan, keep them on the down low. If they see them up here, they will enforce vigorously. Red is for emergency vehicles only. If they did come across them, an off switch won't be accepted. They have to be inop. Same with blue, which is for leo only up here. Can't remember if it's Indiana or Ohio that allows blue for their fire responders, which they won't like even with the out of state plates. Planning on amber auxillary myself, for towing. Also want rock lights, which would need to be hidden. Mostly for getting guns and gear in and out of the truck when it's dark. Don't want tired hunting partners stumbling around and tripping.

Update - I’ve passed 6 Ohio state troopers and 4 local cops in Ohio with the lights on, and this weekend passed by 3 PA troopers and 2 in Maryland. Mostly afternoon/dusk driving, so not totally dark. No issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

8 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

Looks like a a raptor tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking Raptor or Platinum edition Ford.

Anybody have experience with lifts on the trail boss? I want to be able to put 35’s on my truck without having to cut so they don’t but I don’t want to add another 4 inches of lift...from the what I’ve been told by a few garages around here that’s the only way I’ll clear 35’s without rubbing...anyone do a readylift SST or level and put 35s on? 

On 7/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, grrr027 said:

All done for a bit I think... front window tint, leveling kit, stubby aluminum antenna, black GMC badges, and 22.9.5 +20 Dub Luxe wheels with 285/50/22 ridge grapplers

61B263B9-C0CE-4F4D-9D6B-CB05B9026C4D.jpeg

Have any shots from the side? Good looking wheels!

On 7/29/2020 at 8:43 AM, Deviant_Opinion said:

Looks great but I hate having the "tips" built into the bumper. Does anyone know of a bolt in replacement so I can run tradition exhaust tips without it looking weird? I switched it up to true dual flowmaster 40 series muffler but having to dump the pipe into these doesn't do anything for the sound. I know the American thunder series came with a quad type tip that probably fit but I'd much prefer being able to choose between rear and side exit for the exhaust.

Or am I completely crazy and need to get an aftermarket bumper to have my way lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You do know that tips are aesthetic only and not for sound? 

2 minutes ago, Deviant_Opinion said:

Yeah and I can't find a set of actual tips that look decent, are the size I want, and fit the bumper cutouts. I'd rather run tradition dual side outlet tips but would be left with gaps in the bumper.

What about getting some made? 

076b0eaa893da873f7c5b1dd1f521f8a.jpg
5699fb241bab361953361fb907b82f6f.jpg
d3e2b75a7ce0daeca2463b620d17767c.jpg
266720ce2f775df3e7e0e3ea5fad9053.jpg
Got a new set of tires...cooper evolution mt 295/70....heck of a deal from Walmart at $196/piece. Also added new gm black lug nuts and black center caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tires look good!!

• Like 2