What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

38 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Who orders just $12 worth of product emoji16.png

Actually I ordered 2 more bottles and had to pay full shipping emoji1361.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very true!    I guess i was just going to try it out.  Is this stuff as good as you say it is?    If so ill buy a couple because the 25% off does make sense.   

16 minutes ago, fsuboy75 said:

Very true!    I guess i was just going to try it out.  Is this stuff as good as you say it is?    If so ill buy a couple because the 25% off does make sense.   

If you don't want to pay for shipping, Amazon will have it in stock in 7 days.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08MBH2GPK/ref=twister_B08MBGLYX3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 minutes ago, mjonesjr84 said:

If you don't want to pay for shipping, Amazon will have it in stock in 7 days.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08MBH2GPK/ref=twister_B08MBGLYX3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ha ha awesome.  I'm not THAT cheap though, I ordered two cans.     I just hate it when shipping rates are 8 bucks to ship such a small bottle of something like this that probably would only take half that.   

1 minute ago, fsuboy75 said:

Ha ha awesome.  I'm not THAT cheap though, I ordered two cans.     I just hate it when shipping rates are 8 bucks to ship such a small bottle of something like this that probably would only take half that.   

I ordered 1 can from Amazon, just waiting for them to have it in stock. The 5% I get back on my Amazon card plus I want to make sure it lives up to the hype.

• Like 1

Well I did buy 2 more bottles. Honestly this stuff applies better than the tire shine or armor. Inwas sold on the tire armor but this stuff after 1 application and driving in the rain (no runs I can run my finger on the tire and get very little dirt) I am sold.

e336f67926434ba26b51fc6aed8caba3.jpg

After being out in the rain today

4 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Well I did buy 2 more bottles. Honestly this stuff applies better than the tire shine or armor. Inwas sold on the tire armor but this stuff after 1 application and driving in the rain (no runs I can run my finger on the tire and get very little dirt) I am sold.

e336f67926434ba26b51fc6aed8caba3.jpg

After being out in the rain today

That looks good after driving in the rain. I hate how my rear tires will look horrible after driving in the rain and the fronts look like when I applied the tire shine. Can't wait for mine to show up so I can try it.

3 hours ago, fsuboy75 said:

Better than Armour All I take it?  

16.99 with 25% off, down to 12 bucks ........and then 8 buck shipping.   ☹?

I haven't touched an Armor All product in many years. so many better products out there

• Like 2

Washed the truck, then finally converted over to the black exhaust cutouts in the rear bumper. Sorry the picture quality is poor. Just snapped a pic with the cell phone right after finishing the install.925b33f000c20511f39eb9f56a99d06e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1