What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

6 hours ago, fsuboy75 said:

Never put on decals wet....never heard of using windex for wet app!  Its getting into the 40s today here so not optimal unless I go to my heated garage.   

I got a buddy that does a ton of vinyl and he has a solution that he uses when doing them. That was the first time I heard of it myself but I always just used knifeless tape and did it dry. The seller of the RST spike listed windex in his instructions or I would not of tried it. I did mine in the garage and left it overnight. I think with the RST cutout it would be hard to impossible to get it on right where the vinyl isn’t a solid piece.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2020 at 12:26 AM, fsuboy75 said:

Depends on the height of the opposing door or cart.  I think you were just lucky.   :)

Not really lucky, strategic.  I usually park out of the way and tight against a curb so at least one side isn't vulnerable and the other gives any nit wit who does park near me decent space.  But there are times, say crowded sporting events, where I can't choose my spots as easily.  I prefer all the protection I can get.

• Like 1

Got a good wash tonight! Can’t wait to get some good all terrain stock take offs when these tires go bad. Will make the truck look even better.
F1A88379-BA8D-4441-A021-29E2E1ACCFCF.thumb.jpeg.1a407bba7d9dd75e6e8d2ac07a047960.jpeg

cd0a8433af7f9b0b6b81831cbb01f34a.jpg

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

cd0a8433af7f9b0b6b81831cbb01f34a.jpg

emoji16.png

7 minutes ago, eppieguy said:

I was thinking the same! LOL Too Early! 

Haha this made me laugh out loud! I'm sorry, but having someone put Christmas lights up is expensive! So, in order to maximize my value, I run them as soon as they get put up ?

• Like 1

Haha this made me laugh out loud! I'm sorry, but having someone put Christmas lights up is expensive! So, in order to maximize my value, I run them as soon as they get put up [emoji1787]

It’s alright I don’t blame you. We have a ton of houses in our neighborhood with them up already

Looking back I should have put mine up last weekend

c6857df1da225b37af1d1e046dc71448.jpg

• Like 1

Been contemplating this switch but I get too much joy from yelling at my girlfriend to step on the step so it won’t retract when she shuts the door [emoji23]

What’s the purpose of the override?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the purpose of the override?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can extend the steps when you go through a Carwash, or to add some protection in parking spots without having to walk around and do the step-on-them method (if you’re alone). And you can keep them up if you’re parked somewhere that they might get damaged if the extend.